1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE - DVD Lab Pro

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by Hazey, Apr 16, 2006.

1. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

How do I remove a menu if I have already put it in the connections window? Also how do I remove a movie box from the connections window?

2. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Highlight it in the connections window. Press the Delete key.

3. goodcop

goodcop Member

Hi

I'm a great fan of DVD lab, but have to admit, I'm a novice user. I convert avi files using convertXtoDVD, and sometimes the converted files get split into 2 or more vob files. Why does this happen? Is it random or due to the avi/mpeg? That's my first question. Second, how do I join them up in dvd lab to create one movie?

Example- i convert an episode and it splits into vob 0, vob1 and vob 2. I import them all into the asset window, but how do I join them all into one movie? This is what I have done in the past and it always fails when I try to compile project. In the main window, I create movie 1, 2 and 3 and 'drop' a vob file into each window. Then in the connections window i draw a connection between each movie file. In the menu tab, i link a button to movie 1 and, correct me if i'm wrong, shouldn't that play all the movies since i've connected them all up?

This is really bugging me! Can someone help? Thanks!

4. PALToNTSC

PALToNTSC Regular member

Yes it works, but you will have a pause like 1 second between each part of the movie, and if you create chapters u can't go backward from part to another.

the best way is to join the parts while you converting. check the options in the program u're using

well i'm using mainconcept and it works very well