1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE: Use Real-Debrid with KODI Add-Ons (Exodus, IceFilms and more)

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by King-K, Mar 8, 2016.

1. King-K

King-K Newbie

If you use Exodus or IceFilms or any KODI add-ons that rely on external file locker / streaming sources to deliver content, then you know they aren't perfect. Some sources are slow and unreliable. Some services get bogged down by demand not just from KODI users, but people downloading the files too. Premium accounts mean faster downloads, which in the case of add-ons usually means significantly improved stability and performance.

Premium accounts are expensive though and paying for one streaming service won't guarantee you have working premium links for every video file you want to watch. That's where services like Real-Debrid come in. Real-Debrid is a relatively low-cost service that provides access to dozens of premium services to its users. The fee varies by your geolocation, but it's typically a few dollars a month at most.

[​IMG]

Exodus, IceFilms, 1Channel, ReleaseHUB, SALTS and many more add-ons in KODI can use Real-Debrid and it's a significant improvement, so here I'll show how to setup Real-Debrid with multiple services.

In order to follow this guide, you will need a Real-Debrid account from http://www.real-debrid.com and you will need to activate premium (though they do have free hours, check for that!). I have decided NOT to add any affiliate link to this post but afterdawn can add one if they wish (real-debrid doesn't offer a cash affiliate program anyway!).

To set this up, you will need a separate laptop or device to go to the Real-Debrid website to approve add-ons when they request to login.

So let's see how to set it up with some add-ons.

Use Real-Debrid Account with Exodus in KODI

Lambda's Exodus Add-On has excellent support for Real-Debrid at the time of writing, and Real-Debrid really transforms it. If you haven't installed Exodus you can get instructions to install it from here.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/threads/guide-installing-exodus-add-on-in-kodi.760989/

Follow these simple instructions below!

[​IMG]

Open the Exodus Add-On in Kodi and then open the TOOLS section.

[​IMG]

Now select SETTINGS: Accounts so we can setup the Real-Debrid account.

[​IMG]

In the Accounts Settings you can scroll down to Real-Debrid. There is a field below with the word "Authorization..." in it. Select it and open it.

[​IMG]

You will now be prompted with a short code to enter at http://www.real-debrid.com/device in order to link Exodus to your Real-Debrid account. Open the URL on another device.

[​IMG]

You should now be prompted to enter the code that Exodus has given to you. Enter the code and click Continue. You might now be asked to enter your Real-Debrid username and password if you are not already logged in.

[​IMG]

You will now see the request from Exodus to unrestrict links. Click Allow.

[​IMG]

If all went well, you will now see a message reading "Application allowed, you can close this page". The code prompt on your KODI screen should disappear shortly after this happens, and Real-Debrid should now be accessible for Exodus.

[​IMG]

To confirm that it works, go to any recent move or TV show episode in Exodus and allow it to gather sources as usual. This time, the first sources you will see should be services that are covered by Real-Debrid, as shown above.

I am currently updating this thread to show how to add support for other add-ons, and for the URLResolver that will add support for multiple other add-ons, I'll have them finished shortly.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

kodi is supposed to be free, anyone who parts with money to use kodi doesn't deserve to use kodi ;)

3. sathish123

sathish123 Newbie

Nothing to worry if above method not working , here the perfect solution which i had setup account sucessfully
    http://www.amdreward.com/real-debrid-on-kodi/
    Note: this is not promotion link, just share which is helped me to setup my real debrid account on kodi