1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guides

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kowboy, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Kowboy

Kowboy Guest

I must be blind or i don't know how to search correct, but i'm trying to burn my first dvd-r. Nero 5582 is great w/ its wizard but i keep getting "unexpected exception" i'll deal w/ that later. Prassi that came w/ my pioneer only talks about cd buning, no wizard for dvd burning, i'm at a loss on how to use that. Just loaded Roxio 5 Plat w/ the 5.3.2 update to see my pioneer. It too only talks about burning cd's and vcd's, again at a loss how to do burn dvd-r. Just printed the guide for dvd decrypter that can burn my dvd-r, but i have to strip it first w/ IFOEdit to get below 4.36G. Not sure if it can be decrypted again to use dvd decrypters burn method. Their's gotta be "guides for dummies" like me for Roxio or is their a way around the decrypter so i can just use the burner part of it? Help!

Edit: After i decrypt a movie, then strip it w/ ifoedit to fit on 1 dvd-r, is their a way to save as an image so that dvd decrypt can load that image and go straight for a burn?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2003
  2. menmaddi

menmaddi Regular member

Imgtool can create an image which can then be burned with DVDDecrypter or Nero. You can download it here: http://www.doom9.org

That site also has some beginners guides. This site may offer Imgtool also, I'm not sure.

3. Kowboy

Kowboy Guest

Thanks menmaddi, i guess i'll figure out the rest.