1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haier 42

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by custis99, Feb 16, 2007.

1. custis99

custis99 Member

I have a big problem. I bought a 42" Haier HDTV on a great deal at Office Depot the day after Thanksgiving. The deal was so great because it included $500 worth of manufacturer's rebates. However, I have not received my rebate and can not get a hold of any rebate center that has my info. I have tried contacting Office Depot as well as Haier, but neither of them can help. My problem is that I didn't photocopy the rebate forms before I sent them...just the sales receit and UPC. Has anyone else out there done the same rebate and still have that rebate form? I just need the phone number or any other relevent info from the form. Without it I might be out my $500. Please help if you can. Thanks.

2. neojapan

neojapan Regular member

did you try the office depot rebate center https://www.web-rebates.com/officedepot/index.asp I remember that tv(I use to work for office depot)

3. custis99

custis99 Member

Yeah, the problem is that the rebate was through the manufacturer, not Office Depot. I called Haier, and they gave me a number to a rebate center that has no record of my rebate form.

4. cgoodell

cgoodell Guest

Did you get a rebate form for your 42" Haier? I have an extra copy but it may be too late. I did a really dumb thing, I did not get a copy of the UPC code so I am out $300. We are in remodel and the box just got thrown and I totally forgot to copy it as the Office
    Depot $200 rebate did not require it. I hate rebates for this reason and it does encourage you to buy. If I can't come up with a upc in the next week then the tv cost me an extra $300.

5. custis99

custis99 Member

I can get you a photocopy of the UPC for it. Can you send me the info from the two rebate forms? I just need whatever numbers are relevant (phone number, processing number, etc.). Can you send the info or a photocopy of the forms to my email: milesandjenn@juno.com. Then I can email you a copy of the UPC. Thanks.

6. douggabe

douggabe Guest

I didn't send the upc code either and I've already thrown the box out. Haier said all I need is a photocopy of the UPC barcode. Does any one have one? Haier's ph# for their rebate center is 1-866-541-0284

7. cgoodell

cgoodell Guest

Did you get a copy of the ubc code? If so I would really appreciate it sent to me too. I would be willing to give some of the rebate to whomever faxes it to me 9704543645.

8. cgoodell

cgoodell Guest

Curtis 99

I just now got your message and if you will send me a fax # I will fax you the receipts if it is not too late. If you could fax me the photocopy of the ubc today march 2 I would share the rebate. cgoodell@slbbi.com

9. colorado1

colorado1 Member

Did you get what you needed?
    I have UPC and forms if you still need.

Has anyone received their rebate? I've been calling OD for weeks and weeks, I'm either getting closer or getting the runaround!

10. custis99

custis99 Member

Yes. We have all that we needed. I faxed everything over to the service center a couple of weeks ago. (the first week of March) and I think everything is now in order. I am waitind any day for that rebate to come. However, it has not as of yet. I will post as soon as it does come. I certainly hope all goes well for all of you as well. Thanks for the updates and willingness to help me out.
    -miles

11. NoLuck

NoLuck Member

I'm also waiting for my rebate from Haier for the 42 inch plasma tv I bought at Office Depot on Black Friday. I'm confident that I did send in the correct UPC with their rebate form. I did not copy any of the information that I sent to them so I may be out of luck. I Googled and found this forum and was delighted to discover a phone number to call about the rebate. Thanks for your help

12. Ebbitide

Ebbitide Guest

Has anyone received there rebates yet???

13. douggabe

douggabe Guest

No rebate as of yet, however I call them reqularly and I think I've threatened enough that they are finally sending it this week. (so they said) Now over 6 months wait. It's pretty obvious they don't plan on sending rebates unless they are harrassed into it. Who really has time for this crap? I have made the time simply because I hate seeing companies try to get away with this.

14. custis99

custis99 Member

I actually did finally get all my rebates. Hopefully, all of you will get yours soon. Thanks for you help.

15. paigessii

paigessii Guest