1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 2 ENGLISH is out

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by akamurph, Oct 30, 2004.

1. akamurph

akamurph Member

...not that I download this crap, I pre-bought it. But thought I would let y'all know :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  2. cja100

cja100 Guest

yea loads of people say that and it turns out not to be true. but it could be are you talking about "Halo 2 PAL ENGLISH DVD9 READNFO XBOX SHORTBUS"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2004
  3. thebrain

thebrain Member

I'm getting that shortbus rip right now. I hope its not bogus. Anyone happen to have the password? Its another wonderfull release from elitewebt3. I would just go to there website but my spanish is not as good as it used to be.

the brain

4. akamurph

akamurph Member

No, I have played the legit ENGLISH version of the game. Full game, everything is exact. Pretty cool...

5. punqewe

punqewe Active member

the shortbus version is english and so far its all there.....I have no idea what passw ord you're thinking of,but if its a repack from that spanish site try '1818' they like that number for some reason.

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

oh yeah for the record,if you want this game to fit on one dvd,since it's a dvd9 file....why I have no idea. I found that if you delete the dashupdate.xbe file it'll fit on a single layer dvd. You don't really need the dashupdate.xbe file cause you won't be needing live updates....hehe.

7. thebrain

thebrain Member

Havent finished d/l yet but I'll try that 1818 when I get there. Thanks for the help in advance!

the brain

pS- if anyone speaks or reads spanish and can vist http://www.elitewebt3.com/index.php to check out there passwords list in the forum I would apreciate it!!

pss- there are pop ups so beware....

8. bboy_jig

bboy_jig Member

Halo 2 English is out! I have it and I am playing it at this moment! It's so CRAZY!!! If I had the money I would definitely buy a copy to support Bungie and M$ on the fine job they did. The plot is crazy this time :D

9. nastynath

nastynath Guest

Yes its out and the fix works a charm to get to fit on a dvd5!

Need a good 10GB or room on HD to do it though + the rar files u DL!

But in English and un-fusking-real all!

I will buy the game- i mean a dvdr to play it on!

lol...

10. thebrain

thebrain Member

For those who downloaded the elitewebt3 version the password is: 7777

the brain

PS- Much better in english, I was half way into the game so now I'm gona have to start over and catch up with the plot!!!

11. bboy_jig

bboy_jig Member

Yeah 1 player and co-op seem to be amazing but I'm not too impressed with the multiplayer maps, I can't believe they didnt keep the old maps! These maps are all extremely huge and made for pure 16 or more people online and its really not fun playing 4 people on an xbox cuz half the time you're running around trying to find people.

So 1 player = amazing, multi = not 2 impressed :(