1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 killtrocity discussion

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by crath, Jul 10, 2008.

1. crath

crath Member

This is a two parter...

The first part, the discussion, is this. Which pack, v1 or v2, do you like more? I myself am partial to v1, mostly because I really like flying pelicans. I do like v2, it just seems like v1 is more for fun, and v2 is a serious map set replacement.

The other part is a plea. I just got xbc working properly, and have been playing some halo 2. However, I really, really, want to play killtrocity online. I ask every time I log on, if anyone on has them. So, if anyone on this whole forum has killtrocity and xbc, pm me and lets set something up.

Thanks.

2. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

I know this is a long process but you could just rebuild the mappack into other clean maps and properly sl them so everyone who joins your server could se the mods. Other than that im all out of ideas. sry

3. crath

crath Member

That's certainly an idea, and ill look into it. Do you know anything about modding the mainmenu, because without doing that, I could only get as many maps as one for each unmodded map, right? I don't have a lot of experience changing stuff around like that.

4. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

Modding the mainmenu.map file is simple if you have dothalo. You just add new map slots under the matg tag. Go to halomods.com and you can find a wealth of knowledge from me and my buddies there!