1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 Major problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by scarsx, Jan 21, 2007.

1. scarsx

scarsx Member

Ok so I was modding Turf for some fun and then I applied a visible projectiles patch and tried it. The map didnt load so I took it off and applied the regula turf. That turf wasnt working either. So I go in and check all my maps. None of them load. They all go to waiting for everybody to load the map. It juststays in that screen. Doesnt Freeze thouhg. Does anyone know anything to help.

2. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

do you have a installed modded dash?

3. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

if not dosent really matter just delete all old maps....reload them and try the mod again.

4. scarsx

scarsx Member

how do i delete all the old maps??

5. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

well not the old ones like zanzi but the newer ones just go to your microsoftdash and go to memory and delete them them download them off xbox live again :)

6. scarsx

scarsx Member

yeah i tried that and it still didnt load them. I am soo confused

7. scarsx

scarsx Member

im gonna go to bed if you can find anything to help me anybody please post it cuz i really need it.

8. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

it should work because you deleted the damaged map files.

there could be a possibility the app. you are tryin to use for the mod is damaged.

9. scarsx

scarsx Member

I did replace them, I did resign all of them but I never did anything to well for instance Lockout or Zanzibar or Ivory Tower (ones that load off of the disc) and they do not load either, I am thinking it is a HDD problem but I am not sure how exactly to fix it. I had someone tell me to: clear the cache, delete the x,y,z folders and empty the CACHE folder under the E drive. I did all that but clear the cache cuz im not sure how to do that.

10. superdupa

superdupa Regular member

did u delete the mp_shared.map cuz if u did u need to get another

11. scarsx

scarsx Member

no and i tried re ripping the game from the disc to my HDD and that didnt work. I am going to try another disc tonight. If it is the disc then I will buy another disc, but if it is the HDD which is what i suspect, then I will buy a new HDD and install that.