1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo 2 map installer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by dandoom, Jun 19, 2005.

1. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

SORRY to be the one to brek the news to u bud there is nothing public about patches from u getting banned. Although there are rumors to having one on the down lw and VERY VERY few people have it and those people are keeping it a secret. But that doesnt mean tha there will never be one.

2. andersg

andersg Regular member

Ok I have a question that is a little off topic, I know someone who installs modchips but when I saw one i noticed that the dashboard was blue and i dont think it was EvoX on Avalaunch i was wondering if there is a way to put EvoX or avalaunch on that mod chip after I got it ?

Ps I Am really new at all this Xbox Mods and backing up stuff

Last edited: Sep 27, 2005
  3. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Ok u wanted to know if u do get a modded xbox if u can change the dash board and the answer is ABSOLUTLY YES AND IN FACT IT IS VERY EASY. And with redgards to ur comments on the existing dash it sounds like the deafult skin for Unleashx dash board.

4. horserad

horserad Guest

can someone email me at foehammer29@yahoo.com and give me a link to where i can download the halo 2 map pack maps, or at least tell me to look for u in AIM or YIM and send me the file through those

5. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

My aim name is: akspud93 i have fresh .maps from the map pack disk.

6. Nosed

Nosed Member

Ok, I am a complete newb and basicly all i want to know is how to do this. I have a friend who told me what to get but not what to do. I have [bold]the mechassault loaded linux run , Smart FTP , 2 network cards on my computer, with bridged connections to my xbox, dothalo, and .netframework.[/bold] now all i would like to know is how to get the new downloaded maps to my pc, then to dot halo, then back on my xbox, and what all i need to change on the loaded linux run.( i havent touched anything since i loaded it ) PLEASE HELP!

7. horserad

horserad Guest

hey akspud93 can you give me the update and the menu also, i hope you know what the file is called...and try to get on AIM more often, but DONT START A CHAT WITH ME, IF IM THERE ILL TALK TO YOU okay?

8. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Ya i hope u got what u needed from me...idk if it went through or not. Anyways if u still need something just ley me know i will try and be on more often I've been real bussy latley soooo ya.

9. roamin

roamin Member

dudes i was looking for a halo ppf file where u can shoot out the bridges. i have looked for days, if some one has it.

email me ik spamers but hey its gmail so thats ok

lhpamclan@gmail.com

10. KILL3R07

KILL3R07 Member

I would like to know what i need to do in order to mod the maps on my xbox, like which chips are the best, and what i need to do to be able to FTP into my xbox. Thanks for any help.

11. ryanisda1

ryanisda1 Member

hi im a new member here at afterdawn ... i was wondering if ne one could send me the regular map files for the halo 2 maps so i can mod them... i modded a couple of my friends and i made some pretty cool ones... so i would appreciate it if you would send them to me.

Ryandamaste_5@yahoo.com

12. knewbee

knewbee Member

I'm really sorry guys, i never do this, but i really need at least one halo 2 map file. I can't find one anywhere and all the torrents i find are inactive, if someone could email one, i'd be very grateful.

orphanfrequently@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  13. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

hey when i open ppf o matic it works fine but when i try to load the map onto it there are no map files in my map directory. can someone help?

14. halotwo

halotwo Regular member

WHER DO U GET THOSE PICS PLZ

15. dontrun

dontrun Member

does any one have any finshed maps for halo 2 that are modded.
    Im lazy and not want to mod them myself.
    If any one has anyt please email them to me in an attachment to dontrunnowz3168@yahoo.com

16. zegind

zegind Member

\¯\/¯/|¯|)¯)/¯/\¯\\¯\/¯/
    /_/\_\|_|)_)\_\/_//_/\_\

17. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

yo guys i screwed my xbox over and i need some help it doesnt load my dash it just says xbox then microsoft appears. it still plays games fine tho but i unlocked the hardisk is there any way to relock it with ftping or going to he dash? im hoping to reinstall the softmod thanx to anyone who can help!

18. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

nvm problem solved.... does anyone know where to buy a new hard drive for around $40.00?

19. frank9

frank9 Guest

my website has every thing you need (link at bottom)

20. frank9

frank9 Guest

send me an invite GT=frank 9 i mod and bridge