1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo 2 map installer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by dandoom, Jun 19, 2005.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

yea most you can leave them in caps but not here

2. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

alright fixed...

3. cearel

cearel Guest

nice nice i like

4. DMAN56

DMAN56 Member

hey can you tell me how to download halo2 to my xbox harddrive thank you

5. cearel

cearel Guest

yea you can do 2 things you can use dvd2xbox or put the game in your dvd drive ftp the click your d:/ drive and put it on to your comp then transfer it back to were ever you want on your xbox hdd it doesnt fit on all stock hdd's there is some stuff you have to delete but i dont know what it is sry

6. merda101

merda101 Guest

7. cearel

cearel Guest

8. xxCRUNKxx

xxCRUNKxx Member

ok so you have used the mappack installer disc...you also need to run the halo 2 update option in order for the new maps to appear on your main menu list. if you cant figure it out...add me on msn crunkcaucasian@hotmail.com

9. pwhite23

pwhite23 Regular member

I recomend using FTP, lot easier in the long and short run:) Just keep trying google. I would post a website but I afraid creaky or someone will ban me.

Wait, what am I thinking dude just search these forums in afterdawn, there a re plenty of tutorials in here. I know thats how I learned how to FTP, SOFTMOD, and make my own Halo 2 maps.

10. keaten

keaten Guest

Unlimited Gold free xbox live trials- Turn 1 valid membership to 10 vaild memberships
    Created by John Smith

Over the past view years I have been pushing myself to become a great hacker. One day, after getting banned I wanted a way to just get free trials all the time and quickly. So I started to test hack in bungies support email. Bungie doesn’t no, but their support email has a small glitch, which will send numerous xbox gold free trials if tricked correctly with a code. I have mastered this and now I feel that I should hand out this knowledge for others looking to join xbox live or try it out. First, you must start up a new message in your own email. Second, in the to box send to: xbox.support@hotmail.com . Then in the subject box write XBOX TRIAL HELP (has to be capitalized). Then in the message write exactly as I put it
    4795428>(a real valid xbox code here)<3456295 . Then accidently the support system will read your real vaild xbox 48 hour or two month and send you 10 new valid xbox gold accounts back to your email. This will always work . This is great system if you want numerous backup accounts
    Try IT !

*If you need to find a starting account and are desperate for the valid xbox gold membership code there are 48 hour membership trial in Burger King games for 4 dollars. Or buy a 1 month on xbox for 8 dollars. Then turn them into 10 new memberships and never worry about it again.

11. cearel

cearel Guest

xbox.support@hotmail.com yea thats lagit ur crazy this is so old