1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 2 MODDING tutorial - NO EMAIL addresses or instant banning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xyron, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xyron

xyron Guest

well what you say might be possible but im not 100% sure of that,
    is there any problem loading halo 2 to your HDD?

i never tryed to make a whole disk with halo 2 and the new maps, cause the halo 2 menu only reads the maps if there are in tdata with some updates, but ya..

i dont know how to do that, but i think it is possible! ;)

2. Lamonch35

Lamonch35 Member

um i got the net framworkthing from your link and the dot halo from you link and the dot halo doesnt work. where should i save dot halo and net frame work or how should i open it or could you just expalin in a little more detail of how you do all of it
    thanks!

3. hunkre

hunkre Guest

yah cause my hdd crashed but can run disk so i can do this i think i might try it soon ill let you guys know when i find out but the new maps prolly wont work but no problem and since it will check the disk xbox live will not recognize it as a mod and i wont be banned cause they do not check disk(unless i get reported) ha its a good idea ill try it soon also i can have a modded disk and an unmodded it would be way cool idea

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
  4. xyron

xyron Guest

1. ok so you go into the .NET FRAMEWORK and download it
    2. now once the download is complete, click the setup to install(you dont need to specify where to install, leave it as default.)
    3. next after .NET framework finishes installing(if it looks like it froze dont worry it didnt.)
    4. kool now that you have .NET framework installed you can go into the dot halo link.
    5. alright now download dothalo
    6. once dothalo is downloaded, install it.(as i said before you should leave the destination folder to default)
    7. there you go once dothalo is installed, just open it up and enjoy you modding days ;)

if you still have problems then please give me details ;)

5. Lamonch35

Lamonch35 Member

it says "command syntax error" message amd i followed your instructions to a tee. i will try and uninstall it and see what happens but is the link the same thing you used? this thing is like 2.0

6. Mambz

Mambz Member

It says i failed to load the map

7. xyron

xyron Guest

ya i used the same one

did you fix the encryption after you modded?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  8. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

if you need help then im me and hopefully i can help you i have live and i have modz. so if you need some help and im me or if you have its my gamertag is jks09

Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
  9. xyron

xyron Guest

hay man take that e-mail out of that post. its STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.

its great you wana help, but please no emails, lets keep this clean ;)

if you want to help then just post in here. ;)

10. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

there are you happy

11. xyron

xyron Guest

yes, but it was for your own good, cause moderators would have banned you if you had that e-mail address there, ;)

12. xLILMILX

xLILMILX Member

i cant get on xb live with unleashedx db i got modded maps on there already and i want 2 use them i dont car if i get banned i just want 2 play xb live if i do get banned ill be able 2 play custom games so can sum1 help me plz

13. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

umm i dont no what to say i never had that problem

14. xyron

xyron Guest

me nither, but y do you want to cheat on XBL, c'mon dude take the highway and not the shortcuts, i mean , if you are ligit on XBL then your on the highway going really fast to your destination, with out any traffic problem(traffic= banning problem) but if you go on xboxlive with modded maps and you want to cheat then you will defenitly have a crash on the streets(crash= BANNED) and so ya, dont cheat dude, i put up this tut so ppl would have fun modding and not use it for cheating.

15. xyron

xyron Guest

and it said once before(not in here) that if you have a softmod on then you wont have live, unless you find out a way

16. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

ur on crack dude i got modz and im on live right now

17. xyron

xyron Guest

forget my last post dude, i said dont cheat on live, be fair, now this a halo 2 modding tut forum, so can v get back to disscussion.

does any one have any halo 2 modding problems?

18. Smurphy

Smurphy Guest

shure i have one i cant get on xbox live but i uninstalled my unleashedx and swiched ip and dns to auto and i tried to open my xbox disc tray last night but it said my xbox needs servec and this morning it opend up fine last night i was playing on live and in the middle of slayer it said start trublshooter does anyone know what my problem is

19. xyron

xyron Guest

well i think you got banned, but it might be that the IP scwreed up somehow,

but i dont have xbox live, and dont have much knowledge on it,

the best way to get a good answer is for you to create a fourm, asking for help.

20. gameviper

gameviper Member

My site is gameviper.tk if anyone needs help with modding or connect. bridging! I help with other things also! I will make custom mods 4 u!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.