1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 2 MODDING tutorial - NO EMAIL addresses or instant banning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xyron, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xyron

xyron Guest

join this site bro- **edited**, and post as many mods as you like, and do you know how to do ai mods?(if so can you like put in more ai for delta halo map,) pm me in **edited**, and you can put up your tuts there aswell, so just post away in the fourms! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2005
  2. gameviper

gameviper Member

gameviper.tk is the site you should go 2 if u need help!

3. MastaZorg

MastaZorg Guest

4. xEPICx

xEPICx Guest

do you have to have action replay to soft mod your xbox replay if you have anwsers thanks.

5. xyron

xyron Guest

yes you will need that, or any other similar item, i.e megax key(expensive) and so on , go to this site it will show you how to make your own action replay http://www.how2xbox.com/ar.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2005
  6. snipaz

snipaz Member

Hello im all new to this also.. But I ftp my maps to my pc and used ppf-o-matic and patched them and signed them and now I am not able to load any new maps ???? Any Help.

Is there any where where you can down-load maps already patched and singed??

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  7. xyron

xyron Guest

srry john no one is allowed to put up map files for donload, but if you can explain your problem in detail i will be able to help you, {PEACE}

8. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

now first off i like that ur a modder that doesnt cheat on xbl. im totally for modders not on xbl. or at least matchmaking.

neways my question is that my friend has a modchip in his xbox because he had trouble soft modding it so he had to put a mod chip in. how would he go about putting actual MODS on his xbox? he has the chip but no mods.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  9. shorty309

shorty309 Guest

well, i did all the stuff i had to will halo dot ( .halo ), but when i open the ftp and over-ride the maps. they still faile to load on halo.. What is the problem?

got the maps and PPF'S.
    added the ppfs.
    fixed encryption's.
    and then tranferd.
    over-rided the XBOX.
    and.... FAILS TO LOAD MAPS

10. xyron

xyron Guest

well although i dont have xboxlive, i still am against modding on XBL ;),

yes i under stand ppl messing up while softmodding(i my self did a stupid thing once, but luckly i used my friends backup files to save my precious xbox lol!), and its ok that he installed a chip, now in orderfor me to help you, you will need to give me some more info like-

dashboard on xbox-
    do you have FTP connection between xbox and pc-
    do you have an app called DVD2XBOX-
    if so did you put halo 2 in your HDD-
    do you want to mod the new maps or the old maps-
    what kinda mods do you want to have/or make?-
    do you have all the applications needed to mod

eg. .NET FRAMEWORK
    DOTHALO
    ...etc
    well i would like to know what map you are using and what ppf you have and what apps you are using to do all this, because i would like to try and see if it works for me first. ;)

11. lawless63

lawless63 Guest

[advert removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2005
  12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

lawless63

Trolling for members is not only not allowed but it's downright rude. Let's change the sig shall we? Spam our forums again and you'll be shown the door.

13. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

im am sorry i cant help you with this. i only no how to softmod an xbx im not sure about a mod chip SRRY

14. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

WELL SNIPAZ I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU IF YOU LIKE MY GT(GAMERTAG) IF YOU DONT KNOW IS F1LTHY NAG3R SO JUST SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND ILL TEACH HOW TO DO IT IF YA LIKE

15. QDOG

QDOG Guest

Go to my cheating website [REMOVED]
    Has tutorials for cheating

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2005
  16. Asianboi

Asianboi Member

i cant download xbins because on mirc i type in /msg xbins !list it says it cannot send to your channel how do i DL xbins??

17. QDOG

QDOG Guest

[advert removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2005
  18. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

QDOG

You're not very smart are you? Three posts up from yours I just warned someone that trolling for members and advertising aren't allowed so what does your brilliant self do? Advertises and trolls for members! Unbelievable.

If you can muster wherewithal to not only read the forum rules (link in my sig) but understand what they mean as well it will be a joyous day for us all.

19. xyron

xyron Guest

man, you QDOG are soo dumb arnt ya! a lamo got banned because of advertising! stop it! plz!, thx nep

20. ozzi2

ozzi2 Guest

Hi, well I follow your Instructions, I Installed .Net Famework, then DoHalo.rar but it seems that .net frameworks would not open dothalo because dothalo needs a program with the extension .rar at the end :( any help would be very aprreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.