1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 2 MODDING tutorial - NO EMAIL addresses or instant banning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xyron, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xyron

xyron Guest

ok it seems that .NET freame is the problem, i will change the link ;)

2. Cletus123

Cletus123 Member

I bought a premodded xbox without the new maps and when i transfer them to my xbox they dont work on halo.I put them in the halo2 maps folder.Also when i mod the maps and transfer them over it works but when i try to play them it just sits ther and says WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO LOAD MAP.What do i do?

3. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

4. ozzi2

ozzi2 Guest

I know what was the problem, you need to install .Net Framework, but also you need to install WinRar, this allows you to run DotHalo and installed it :D. I guess he forgot that small little detail :) download WinRAR Once downloaded, run DotHalo from WinRar and happy modding

Link to WinRar http://www.filepedia.com/desktop_software/compression_tools/winrar.cfm

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2005
  5. JumJum

JumJum Member

Alright let's say that you ended up modding your xbox and got on xbox live and then you get kicked off. Is there ANY WAY to get back on xbox live other than buying a new xbox all together?

6. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

just go and redownload the maps that you have go to your memory and delete all the new maps

7. bigdrock

bigdrock Guest

does anyone know where i can get some good .PPF's for halo 2 maps?

8. chen13

chen13 Member

i need help to get action replay and soft mods to my xbox. i have a mac computer and no memory card for xbox. will i be able to get mods?

9. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

10. Hatrix3

Hatrix3 Guest

Hey when iv'e donloaded everyhting ... winrar dothalo H2edit thing the .net forrmating thing but it still says i get error code 80004005, im too lazy to find out what it means, (all i know is that i cant afford to get the people to look at it) so any help would be lovely...
    PS. im a new user and ur site is great

11. 3vAn931

3vAn931 Member

Hello, I'm wondering about how you use "Match Makers" or something like that. I got them in an email from the person selling me an action replay.

12. ozzi2

ozzi2 Guest

What exactly are your trying to do? If you're trying to install DotHalo all you need is .Net FrameWork (The recent Version Works Better), and WinRar

13. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

is it at all possible to mod the original maps??

14. carlsjr

carlsjr Member

yea its called a hard mod

15. UWB

UWB Member

I cant install Dothalo. The file type of the download is RAR and i dont have to program to run it. I have installed the .Net Framework but it still isnt working. If there are any alternate downloads or any helpful information, it will be appriciated.

Thanks

16. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

did you download winrar its on my site at http://hutproductions.proboards56.com and then after you create a new account go to files after you signed in the it will say progams needed go there and it will have winrar!

17. blits

blits Member

i got a modded xbox dashboard i got dothalo up and running and i can put files onto my xbox through flashfxp, but i cant get files from my xbox to my computer... any help?

18. bigdrock

bigdrock Guest

does anyone know where i can get the latest dothalo plugins?

19. Gizmo73O

Gizmo73O Member

is there any way to get halo 1 maps onto halo 2 if you put them in your HD somewhere??

20. 3vAn931

3vAn931 Member

I see all of these people with odd names that have objects after the letters, how can I do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.