1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 2 MODDING tutorial - NO EMAIL addresses or instant banning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xyron, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdrock

bigdrock Guest

nevermind i found it

2. pittsain

pittsain Member

Yes, I need help softmodding.. I got everything done... When I open up DotHalo and mod whatever I do.. I save with what I do to the map, fix encryption everything, Close the map, Then I get the map resigner sign the map and everything (Even says COMPLETE!).. then I FTP back to my Xbox and overwrite the map.. I reboot my xbox nothing happens when I get on.. Still the same.. Can anyone help please.. I haven't tried Halo2Edit yet.. Help with be great.. Thanks everyone (I would never use mods on XBL.. Trying to get all this done before the LAN party coming up tomorrow) -Ben

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  3. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

i have alot of good mods and tutorials and stuff like that and even all the programs needed to mod and more i have everything
    go to [REMOVED]

Ow yea on the site there is a question area where you canpost your questions and then our stafff will reply A.S.A.P
    And we make mods for you!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2005
  4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

sean11901,

Trolling for members is quite rude. If you want to link to a specific thread or guide on your site then please do so :)

5. Pieman69

Pieman69 Guest

sorry about the double post but i put an exclamation mark at the end of the website site so use this link or the one in my signature http://howtomod.bravehost.com

6. cherabum

cherabum Guest

ok i downloaded NET. Framework but when i go to download the DotHalo it comes up as a word document with all the code.. and it does the same thing when i try to downloaded modded maps...any ideas

7. Pieman69

Pieman69 Guest

You need winrar to unzip dot halo and then you open it through that

8. cherabum

cherabum Guest

ooo ok

9. Gizmo73O

Gizmo73O Member

i apply my patches to unmodded maps and fix the encryption and i jus keep getting "you failed to load the map" error i dont know what im doing wrong!

10. Pieman69

Pieman69 Guest

ooooh you have to sign the map by using cmr or coolspot32's map resiegner and then ftp to your xbox and they will work

11. Gizmo73O

Gizmo73O Member

ok ill try it

12. tucker200

tucker200 Guest

ok so i have a softmoded xbox how am i supose to mod the maps like say i wanted to go super fast what would i do to do that?

13. Lypse

Lypse Member

Hey im quite interested in modding and softmods. I know u have t get different things and serveral appliances but i dont have a modded xbox. Im thinking about getting it moded but that will take a while. For right now im interested in softmods for halo 2. Can anyone help me out and pretty much introduce me to the modding world?
    By the way my gamertag is A Ghost of War... feal free to message me.

14. SniperGod

SniperGod Guest

My xbox is modded and i make my own mods using dothalo, but while im playing i decide to pick up my rocket launcher and my xbox freezes.Maybe because of to many mods in one map,i dont really know.My hardrive is the regular one that comes with xbox,could this be the problem,do i need a bigger hard drive? Plz somebody answer THX!

15. tucker200

tucker200 Guest

[/quote Hey im quite interested in modding and softmods. I know u have t get different things and serveral appliances but i dont have a modded xbox. Im thinking about getting it moded but that will take a while. For right now im interested in softmods for halo 2. Can anyone help me out and pretty much introduce me to the modding world?
    By the way my gamertag is A Ghost of War... feal free to message me.
    ]
    DO NOT MOD YOUR XBOX ONLY SOFTMOD EASY AND YOU CAN TRUST SOFTMOD!

16. poopscoop

poopscoop Guest

ok that kid sounds pretty dumb i want to soft mod but i have to get a modded xbox first. o yeah and do do soft you have a lot better chance of not f***in up you box.

17. poopscoop

poopscoop Guest

no you do not need a bigger HDD you just messed up your rocket launcher just completely remake your modds for that map that will fix the prob

18. SniperGod

SniperGod Guest

thx my xbox is unleashx how do i download and apply new skins plz help

19. tucker200

tucker200 Guest

your probably the dumb one here,if you mod your xobx and then soft mod it your xbox is gone.

dumb a$$.

20. cherabum

cherabum Guest

this comming from a guy that spelt xbox, xobx , lol if any you need help bridging or softmodding hit me up aim unspokenhero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.