1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 mods - 360 auto aim

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Gamer32, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamer32

Gamer32 Guest

Ok I am looking so hard for the mod 360 auto aim on as many levels as possible. Can someone please help me?

2. fekyg

fekyg Member

I know where they are but i cant tell you to much cheating going on. I dont think anyone will tell you.

3. mike30580

mike30580 Member

4. ursitesux

ursitesux Guest

If you notice...all the cheaters are the ppf wh*res (meaning they download the mods but have no idea what to do w/ them or how to make them). You need to learn to make your own shhh...tuff. Go look for modding tool 1.3. That has all the programs you need. Have fun w/ modding and don't be a fag and cheat. No one likes cheaters. If only people on xbl were more like the ppl on halo pc online gaming. People mod so others can have more fun w/ it (unlike the people on the h2 online gaming).

If you want to start modding, I suggest getting halo pc, and getting dothalo. Mod the crap out of halo pc so you know what you are doing and you will respect modding much more. Also, try to host your own modded server and see what ppl think. Then, you can mod halo 2...and prolly have more fun w/ that.

5. kidz14

kidz14 Member

I just started up a new halo 2 modding website has tutorials and much more still to come Rainbow six 3 lockdown mods

this is the link to the site

Removed

Last edited: Sep 4, 2005
  6. merda101j

merda101j Guest

ok gamer i can send u da 360 auto aim and also more mod`z but give me ur e-mail adress

7. Blucow

Blucow Guest

Here is my site, www.bannedfromafterdawn.com

i think mine is better in a sense of what hes looking for... sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2005
  8. Retsbew

Retsbew Member

awesome sites both are pretty damn useful! thnx for the posts!

9. frebman

frebman Guest

hay i was wanting to know if some one could show me where to get a mod creater and show me how to use it?

10. MADMAN11

MADMAN11 Member

my email is illiterate@afterdawn.com
    i use msn messanger as well
    if u could send me the auto aim 360 and some of ur modz

11. Retsbew

Retsbew Member

if you need help with mods or anything to do with them go to this site

Removed

12. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

WTF is wrong with you people. Learn how to read the god damn forum rules.

No advertising. That means other forums or your mod sites.

And No posting emails.

13. wileoutz

wileoutz Guest

YO JAY MERDA MY EMAIL IS bigdummie@afterdawn.com OR YAHOO OR AIM

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2005
  14. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

wileoutz,

Your banned for being illiterate.

15. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

alright guys here is the deal 360 auto aim is very easy to do yourself if u have dothalo. If you don't donload it here under the xbox programs tab: http://halomaps.com And unarchive it using Winrar which can be found at http://downloads.com its free and quick. Alright once you get dot halo make sure u have the maps u want to mod sperate from your fresh maps. Alright click open map in dothalo and navigate to the map u want to mod. Then once opned u will see a window for tags at the bottom of that window u will scroll down ti where u see the weap tag this stands for weapons if u couldn't tell. Anyways click the plu sign next to it and you will have a list of weapins double click on the one u want to have 360 auto aim and then go to the windows menu at the very top bar then select tag editor. Once this is pulled up you will see aquired target distance ebter that as 10000 and then the angle bar below that as 360 then 1000 again then 360 then 10000. So basically every u have aquired tagret distance=10000 Diviation angle CF 1=360 then then next one as 10000 then 360n etc. until u reach autoaim range. Close map then sign it with a new encryption there are pleanty of programs out there to do that if u need one messgae me an i can send u one. Once that is done send it back to the same folder and click overwrite. The u will have that map with the weapons u slected as 360 auto aim!!!

16. frebman

frebman Guest

hay i really want those mods too im new to the whole modding thig so if you could send me some to and teach me how to use them i will gratly apreceate it plzz help me i will give you my email adress illiterate@afterdawn.com or banned@afterdawn.com thse are my aim and msn messinger names too plz help

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2005
  17. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

When people look for 360 autoaim only, you can be almost 100% certain that they want to use them online.

It's to bad that if you modify your maps and go onto XBL, you will get banned from matchmaking. Well, actually it's not to bad, it serves you right!

18. frebman

frebman Guest

ok dude number one i just wanna piss of my freinds and play around on the modid maps and number two i dont even have x-box live ok

19. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Alright alright, point taken...

20. Retsbew

Retsbew Member

If you want the mods for certain maps and dont want to make them then just download ppfs for the maps and apply them with dothalo.. and then re-encrypt with the maps with coolspots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.