1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo 2 mods and softmodding i will teach u **No Email Posting or Banned!!**

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by popacap, Oct 10, 2005.

1. fergy16

fergy16 Member

ill teach how to soft modd better than any tutorial 4 a two month

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@fergy16 - no email addresses or offering 2month trials. Read the Forum Rules when you come back if you don't mind

3. biscuit88

biscuit88 Member

hey people i want to soft mod by useing mechassult but every time i try to run the linux on it it says that it cant be loaded why does it say that i got every thing from action replay???

4. ImNotANub

ImNotANub Member

i need sum1 2 teach me how 2 make mods wit dot halo or sum1 2 make me mods usin dot halo!!!

i promise to not be such an idiot by [bold]repeatedly[/bold] offering 2month cards and typing in text speak, and for breaking various rules, even after creaky advised me of my posting habits.

! thanks, Peace

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  5. biscuit88

biscuit88 Member

go to best buy or walmart and and try to find 256 mega bite flash card or higher

6. biscuit88

biscuit88 Member

get a linking cable for your xbox cut it in have strip the part were you cut it then you need a then get a usg cable cut and strip that to then u got 2 hook the linking cable to the usb cable just twist the wires to gether put your flash card in the usb port go to google and type halo2 modds for download then u download it go to my documents transfer file to usb port or flash card it will cost you 60 bucks in all.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@ImNotANub - i already advised you about the 2monthers. and you're still typing in annoying text speak. You have a couple days off to repent

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  8. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

@shinster

dude you can get online with a softmodded dash because i do it all the time!

and my account still works imnot banned and i have had the dash for about 7 months now, if you want to get online change ur ip from static to dchp!

9. BIGBALLA6

BIGBALLA6 Member

I CANT OPEN DOTHALO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???????

10. acepilot2

acepilot2 Member

i cant get star wars jedi kinght jedi academy mods can u help

11. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

You can't open dot halo because you don't have .net framework.

That is true although when you play a game it must be cold botted, and if you try to use a backup game and go on live with it you will be banned

12. crazy123

crazy123 Guest

my action replay wont work what can be the problem

13. italian12

italian12 Member

I'd appreciate it a lot if someone told me more about Halo 2 modding. I'm completly new at modding but I am a very experienced XBox Live Halo 2 Player. I enojy the game and want to learn more about hacking and finding glitches. First off, if I buy a mod chip, what features can I use, does it only bypass Microsoft's security settings of not being able to access the harddrive to burn cd's, dvd, and games. Is that the only function of the mod chip alone?

I'm looking for the interesting glitches and hacks such as auto-aim weapons, firing weapons with different ammunation, automatic superbonces, moving the Mastercheif very fast, custom maps, custom vehicles, and all of that other cool stuff. Which equiptment would I need to buy to access these cool features? How would I have to set it up? I could be wrong but I've chosen to purchase the "DuoX 2", (which is a mod chip I found online). Do I need this or 'softmodding,' which I know nothing about, to access the stuff above.

Also, what is the difference between softmodding and mod chips? What method do I have to use to access theses features?

14. italian12

italian12 Member

What programs must I run to play with all of the glitches that I've metioned in the Reply Box above?

-Do I need to run them while I play?
    -Will they cost me or can I download them easily off of a search engine?
    -What equiptment do I need before I can access the glitches?

Thanks for reading.
    Hope you can help me.

15. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

@ca$h yeah man i know but you can still get online not with backups tho!

16. DyeP8ball

DyeP8ball Member

@Italian,
    There is not a really a BIG difference with softmodding and hardmodding/modchip. I have used both and the only difference is that with a modchip you can increase your memory, decide if you want the chip on or off, and that the chip is in your xbox instead of the softmod which is just files on your xbox.

17. italian12

italian12 Member

Thanks DyeP.

One more thing...once I purchase the mod chip and solder it on the Xbox's motherboard and install it, how do I use the mod chip's features such as the automatic superbounce, auto aim weapons, super-speed and all of the other cool stuff. Is it on the mod chip already, do I have to download it from my computer and make files? If so, what files or programs. And where can I buy EvolutionX? If anyone can advise me on this I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

18. DyeP8ball

DyeP8ball Member

@Italian,
    Depending on what modchip your going to buy, u can download the files off the internet which is called PPF's. (if u want them i can send them to you in a PM) Also, i have heard that some modchips come with mods already installed on them. R u buying the modchip itself or r u installing it into ur xbox? Whichever one, or whoever/whereever you get it, ask to see if anything is on the chip. You can probaly install Evolution X on ur dash. (send a private message for all the mods (auto aim, super bounce, super speed, etc.) )

19. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

a mod chip really dosent have anything to do with halo!
    but you can install a softmod wich is totaly less expensive and still get good quality!

i have a modchip but i recomend softmod for beginers!

thx -xBMODSx

20. DyeP8ball

DyeP8ball Member

A mod chip doesnt have anything to do with halo? haha..thats funny, thats y im modding with a modchip on Halo 2. not trying to be a butthole about it but whatever u put on the chip.. its good for.