1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2, overrated?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Cuzins04, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Cuzins04

Cuzins04 Member

My fellow forum readers,

I loved Halo 2, but I think that the hype for it was too much. I know there are rumors that there will be a Halo 3 to finish the story, but still, is the hype worth it? The multiplayer is incredible and having dual weapons is nasty, but I don't think I would of been that excited about it if I knew what the game was about. I did enjoy playing the game and I hope that Halo 3 comes out soon so I can battle some more.

2. spill86

spill86 Guest

Cuzins, I think that H2 was awesome, every component, but i agree the ending was incredibly disappointing. I think, besides the ending, the game was one of the best games i've played in a while. To say that it is overrated is probably a little extreme, but again the ending makes you so mad that you think the game sucks, forgetting how awesome the previous levels were.

Spill

3. pleashelp

pleashelp Member

halo 2 was really overrated, it was good and all but I think Gta San Andreas was better than halo 2.