1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 & XB Connect

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by DrShadow, Apr 13, 2007.

1. DrShadow

DrShadow Member

Here's my predicament

I have a soft-modded Xbox. I am trying to connect to the Halo 2 server via XB Connect. I have my Computer connected to a wireless router (via wireless adapter) and Xbox is connected by a straightthrough cable.

I Go on XBC, join a game etc., then go on System Link on Halo 2, attempt to join a game (they come up saying that I can join etc.) but when I attempt to access a game, in any stage, (pregame, game in progess, postgame) it always says -

"UNABLE TO JOIN
    You can't join this party. Please wait a moment and try again later."

I have no idea what to do next, except perhaps connect my PC up via cable, but I don't have another one... And I can't be bothered buying another cable. I know it's connected to the internet from the fact that the games show up, and also the news bar appears on top of the UnleashX dash, and I can download skins.

Also, so you know, I'm currently using Sky Broadband.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

3. DrShadow

DrShadow Member

I figured out what the problem was. My Xbox and my Router shared the same I.P... And also the crashing was because my Xbox is retarded.I have to plug cable in AFTER loading the game... Thanks anyway ^_^;