1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by spartan02, Dec 13, 2004.

1. spartan02

spartan02 Member

i just completed halo 2 and i am curious weither there are any secret levels or a secret end scene. o and feel free to share any speculations about the release dates for halo 3

2. murdera

murdera Member

spatan 02 there is one secret level but its in multiplayer. what you have to do is play the last level in campaign on any difficulty coapertive. there must be a new player that hasn't done anything before. when you reach the part where you fly in the banshee the new player has to do barrol roles and flips. pass the rest of the stage then you will get a level called foundation.
    its pretty awesome.

3. spartan02

spartan02 Member

than 4 that info mudera i will attempt that in the near future, i don't supose u know anything about thes secret skull things that r ment to be hidden in veriouse places in halo 2?

4. QS™

QS™ Member

i tryed it and it wouldn't work....can you give more deatal on how to get the secret level...like what do you mean by "new player has to do barrol roles and flips".for how long? then is it after the level finshs of after the new player dose the flips and stuff?....I WANT TO PLAY FOUNDATION!!!!:):):)

5. kingfan

kingfan Guest

to get the secret level u dont need to do barrel roles or anything. u just have to beat it in coop play

6. QS™

QS™ Member

if some one can give detay on how to get to FOUNDATION because i did what you guys sayed and it still wouldn't work. sorry if im being a nuseens but I really want to play this level.: )

7. spartan02

spartan02 Member

i did'nt even do it on co op mode and i had foundation already, the only thing i think i may hav done to unlock it is completing the last level on lengendery. Anyway im not a particular fan of foundation its a bit small and there are no viechleson it.Does any1 hav any infoon those skulls that r supposed to be hidden around the game!?!?!?!?!?!?