1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo Failed to load maps

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by RiCk2SiCk, Jul 1, 2007.

1. RiCk2SiCk

RiCk2SiCk Guest

i fail to load every map on killtrocity map pack my regular disk and my burned disk why is this i put it in my frins box and they work perfect why is it messed up plz assist

2. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

the disk doesnt affect the map packs, thats why it works on your friends, if you have xbl deleet and re download the map pack

3. RiCk2SiCk

RiCk2SiCk Guest

no not just killtocity i mean my store bought halo disk and everything no matter what kind of halo i have it always says failed to load

4. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

oh well then there is probrably something wrong with your disk srive, try cleaning or replacing it.

5. RiCk2SiCk

RiCk2SiCk Guest

it plays all other games fine

6. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

hmm well thats wierd idk what the problem would be.

7. kyle00

kyle00 Member

if you clear the cache which is in the E partition and the x y z partitions it might work for ya....and if not then the serenity autopatcher didn't resign your killtrocity maps....i'm having the same problem...i had killtrocity on my box b4...BUT now that i have media center i can't get to my x, y, and z partitions and i now have a q partition which is xbox media center. So idk what MY problem with it is....it resigned them all...at least it said it did