1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo off limewire-THIS THREAD NEVER HAPPENED

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DeadRain, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Do you guys think it would be able to work; i got some serial codes for halo along with the game off limewire, i scanned them both for viruses but i was wondering if the serial codes would work and actually let me paly.

2. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

Thats piracy...

3. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Well unless you are going to report all the people using limewire then shhshhh......

4. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

well im not going to report anyone im not like that...
    im just saying that downloading a game is piracy and that its against the law even if its from limewire,Ares,u torrent,bit torrent,azureus, or any p2p softwares

5. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

if you tell i'll have my boys off you, i didnt say it wasnt agaisnt the law.

6. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

thats piracy beacuse your downloading a game...

7. steveo129

steveo129 Guest

just buy the game dond be a gueer and dload it. or just rent it and if you have a softmoded box save it to ur hdd

8. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

You know, i know its piracy and its illegal i just want to know if you think it will work or not. PLEASE ONLY ANSWER ASKED QUESTION, NOT TRYING TO MAKE BAD RELATIONS I RESPECT YOU GUYS.

@steveo129(oh dont worry i wont be a gueer)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  9. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

ya know what, i dont want to be banned so lets say that this thread never happened and you didn't say, hear, read, post, see anything, nothing at all......

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

DeadRain: if it wasn't a game requiring a code, we could help you; but assisting with serials and whatnot is equivalent to cracking, which is specifically banned in the forum rules. you need to find another forum for that crap.

PAN5Y: reporting is the thing to do here; a mod will clarify why this is against the rules and close the thread. i find myself wanting to go into the difference between piracy and filesharing, but let's just call DeadRain a cheapskate and leave it at that, eh? :p

steveo129: you'll find most of us around here would appreciate if you don't use queer as an insult; the literal definition describes an unusual aspect or oddity, which piracy is by no means, making your statement inaccurate--while the term also carries connotations of homosexuality, which i will not stand for being used an as insult.

11. steveo129

steveo129 Guest

im not tryin to bee a jerk. i just get mad when ppl dload games and movies. just rent them for $7.00 at blockbuster and burn them. and it realy isnt right to dload stuff.

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yes, but by renting and copying, all you do is support another massive corporation that steals the soul of society. no more money from each individual rental goes to the producers of the games or creators of the movies or such and such.

the thing to do is buy all your stuff legitimately. but if you can't/won't do that, the next best thing to do is keep it private, as in not posting such illegal requests on forums where you could be easily traced unless absolutely necessary.

13. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

ok close this thread it never happened, IT NEVER EXISTED!

p.s i'm totally not a cheapskate

14. steveo129

steveo129 Guest

yea ok welll find someone to delete this so we dont get this poor guy banded

15. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, he won't get banned. nothing that serious should happen. his first post will be reported, a mod will close the thread, and we'll all go on our merry ways.

17. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

oh, yay cake for everybody!

18. steveo129

steveo129 Guest

ok good. oh and what is this mod thing u talkin about

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

pointless posts, however, outside of the Safety Valve and All Other Topics will land you in a heap of manure. lest ye want to become one with the bovine excrement, try not to let it spew from thine fingers.

a mod is a moderator, like Creaky or Nephilim. they're volunteers appointed to help run the site. while holding high levels of responsibility, they are also overly qualified in nearly all areas of expertise here.

20. steveo129

steveo129 Guest

ooo so i cant mod or anything... and what is that newbie thing under my name mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.