1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo problem

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by rhys89, Dec 11, 2004.

1. rhys89

rhys89 Member

i recently got a burnt copy of Halo after my old 1 was destroyed by an excited brother and now when i install it it gets to 79% and tells me that "Setup failed to extract files from D:\FilesCab\Cab5.CAB. This is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or a corrupted cabinet file. Please restart your machine and run setup again". Does anyone know of a solution to this problem as i MUST have halo installed or christmas holidays wil be unbearable.Thanks in advance.

P.S I am a complete and utter noob so take it easy with the technical talk and detailed directions r necessary or i wont understand :)

2. moo1037

moo1037 Member

any chance you could send me a copy of that game?

3. pollushon

pollushon Regular member

Wouldnt that be illegal?

@Rhys sounds like a dud copy, very common with burnt copies, I sympathise, being that you did own the original at some stage. By the way how much free space is on your drive?

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ moo1037

What you're asking is out and out piracy and can get you banned. Have a look at the forum rules and don't ask questions like that again.