1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo2/3 chat.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xyron

xyron Guest

sry my bad,

The timer hit 0 and nothing happened

2. AJJhonson

AJJhonson Guest

i cant wait im staying up untill night night tonight for the 360 page any of u guys doing it

3. AJJhonson

AJJhonson Guest

could any of you guys tell me how much time is left on the 360 page i cant see anything

4. xyron

xyron Guest

its finished

i finaly figured it out ok this i what i think of that origen site- http://www.origenxbox360.com

this is what it looked like when the timer stoped *notice that the last 0 has dissapered , and after 1 minute this is what it looked like-

00.00.0 .0

*notice that the 3rd 0 has dissapered
    and after 1 hour this is what it looked like-

00.0 .0 .0

notice that the 5th 0 has dissapered
    and my guess is that this is what it would look like after 24 hours

0 .0 .0 .0
    notice that there are only four 0's r left.
    could be a code.

srry if im off topic but i had say it :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2005
  5. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Hmm...for me theres still 14 hours and some change.

6. DAKHAlO

DAKHAlO Guest

yeah when I click it says 10 hours left...

7. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Wow, we discovered something new out...the timer is different in every timzone

8. hansmerva

hansmerva Guest

its a little late to tell but the timer is differnet in every timezone because hte timer runs off of your computers clock

and if you change your computers clock like i did early when it gets to waht would be zero it starts counting up because if you look at the souce code it doesnt chage until they make it change so changing your time will do you no good

and i hope it is a halo 3 trailer also i know one of yall said it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2005
  9. HaloDude3

HaloDude3 Guest

on mine its reached 0 maybe its waiting for all the clocks in all the time zones to reach zero b4 it actually does anything

10. sgt.stick

sgt.stick Member

well this is so awquard..lol
    anybody live in EST time??? (in Australia)
    bcoz for me like xyron(i think) said the zeros disapear im up to:
    00.0 .0 .0
    and one of the rabbit has switched sides but thats it.
    i havnt heard of any announcments but i heard its got sumthing to do with japan and aparently thats tieng in with sum like game thing sorta like E3.

11. xyron

xyron Guest

@sgt.stick
    do you think i might be right bout this
    or when all computers around the world have their timers like this in the website - 0 .0 .0 .0

the four zeros might change into some numbers which might reveale the release date for halo 3 - for example it might look like this

1 .2 .8 .6

1 .2= 12th
    .8 = the 8th month
    .6 = 2006 (if it were .7 it would be 2007)

notice that i used only 1 digit for the month so my guess would probably is that halo 3 might be relesed before september the 30th

and i say this again this is all a guess! :)
    p.s. i didnt read this from any site I myself made the guess!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2005
  12. Turk05

Turk05 Member

have anyone noticed that the origin tree has many other national flags except for the US

13. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i love playing halo2 on multiplayer i finished it on 1player in a couple of weeks way too easy and short.back in the old days it was halo 1 carton of beer 2tvs and xboxes and a bunch of guys sitting around shoting each other,drinking beer and swearing at each other.ONce i get my xbox on line watch out im coming to kill everyone.EVERYONE LOL

14. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

As I said, guys, it has nothing to do with the time counting down! Back when it first started, one of the xbox sites had gotten clever and changed the date on their computer to today so that the clock would be zero! The website you are looking at is merely displaying the countdown based on the web browsers computer! So even when it hits zero for some people, nothing is going to happen. You have to wait until, I am guessing now, either US Eastern Time or US Pacific Time.

15. hansmerva

hansmerva Guest

wow isnt that just so much cr@p we cant enter to win at origen because you have to live in one of those countries in europe but if you click on the link at the bottom right yo uget to see soem really awesome stuff like partial trailers and the startup screen for 360
    and dang i was wrong no halo 3 preview...that we know of...

16. andy2000

andy2000 Guest

Hmm weird site.

17. Turk05

Turk05 Member

Actually i don't think the origin tree has anything to do with previews of Halo 3 I think its just something microsoft came up with to get us stired up. But i could be wrong

And how do ya'll get them pictures up here i've tried about 30 differnet ways

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  18. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

It is the European version of http://www.everytenminutes.com . There is a Canadian one too that is listed on the thread for everytenminutes.com under the Xbox 360 forum.

19. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Incite rebellion? How could I "incite rebellion" on a forum that's mainly for helping people? There is only one general forum on this entire system, and that's mainly for mature people.

If people rebel because they see my signature, then maybe they shouldn't have the privilege of posting on this forum.

20. hansmerva

hansmerva Guest

o well origen was a flop and has like nothing to do with halo 3 and you have to be a foreginer dang
    and im just saying that some of the ohter junior members and newbies might think that is unfair that you can cuss and they cant im just saying that you could change like i did my signnature contained "arse" and i recieved an email from someone and changed it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.