1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo2/3 chat.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowen

Shadowen Guest

Alright inside Bun. First off I love you, and hate you. Dude I dont even care if it isnt real. You gave me and my friends something to think about and dream about for years to come. I will spend many nights in my bed thinking because of you but I dont care. If only you are words are true I will be a very happy man. Thanks for the awsome information man.

2. evilgit

evilgit Member

I would like Halo 3 to come out in 2 different versions - one for XBOX2 and one for the original XBOX. Of course, the graphics, speeds etc would be better on the XBOX2.

3. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

That info was awesome. thx inside bun.

4. Retodd

Retodd Member

hey, those people that put what they have on their signatures are losers with low egos and have to brag, i am completely satisfied with what i have, why cant you be. Geez. okay im glad i got that off my chest. anyways lets talk halo.

5. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Um, what's your point? No one brought this up. It appears that you have to post about others to boost your [bold]own[/bold] self esteem so you can feel like you're so "mature."

Give me a break :|

6. ViceVersa

ViceVersa Member

so if the ps3 and the xbox2 came out at the same time. which one would you guys think would be better???

7. Hunter007

Hunter007 Regular member

I'm not sure which would be better but PS3 would probably have more sales considering its made by Sony. By the way, most people don't have things in their sigs to brag, its because when asking for help they don't have to list their system specs again in the post. It's helpful and not bragging at all.

Hunter007

8. yokoshima

yokoshima Guest

have any of u guys played planet side? sounds very similar or even tribes

and im diggin he 9200 dude

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2005
  9. ixeos

ixeos Member

Well, since Xbox kicks the crap out of PS2 I can only assume the Xbox 2 will kick the crap out of the PS3.

10. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

I just hope that Halo 3 will be on Xbox 1 because i had a hard enough time getting my parents to get me a xbox this Christmas and I dont wanna have to ask for an Xbox 2. Either that or hopefully They`ll make it so the Xbox can play XB2 games. I heard they might do that.

11. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

anyone else heard something like that?

12. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

I personally think, based on my reading, that Halo 3 will come out for the Xbox since it was already being developed as part of Halo 2. I don't know if Xbox 2 will be backwards compatible with original Xbox games or not. If not, then it would probably behoove Microsoft to release it on both platforms (maybe include an extra level or two for the Xbox 2 - or some additional material to make it worth buying twice. LOL) I own an Xbox and love it. However, I could care less if Xbox 2 is backwards compatible as long as it KICKS @$$!

13. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Thank you kind sir you have given me hope. Yet another question before I got Halo 2 (or an Xbox for that matter) I always watched the e3 trailer and it showed the mombasa level. Then when i got an xbox and halo 2 i was dissapointed to find that the east mombasa wasnt on halo 2 does any1 think it could be on halo 3?

14. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

i think it wont in halo 3.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  15. yokoshima

yokoshima Guest

i highly doubt it will be in halo 3 at one point on bungie they posted why that is i cant rememeber the reason they took it out...

also i think that the leavels in halo 3 will be much different because they are trying to bring it back to the origins of halo and so i believe it will have much more of a planet side sort of feel to it with mcuh more of a full-scale battle feel to it

16. chilidog

chilidog Guest

is ne one still here

17. sumdude

sumdude Member

Actually what i think is that level that we saw at e3 is in halo 3 but not all the same. halo 2 the guy says " the captin got hit as soon as we hit down" in level 2 or 3. just like in the video at e3. also at the beginning of the video we saw the master cheif get out of a diffrent ship (not a human ship). also if you watch the video all you are fighting are brutes and jackeles. and i think master ceif is not actually sure that the elites are on our side. so at the end of the video when all the elites come with sowrds, why didnt they run and kill the master cheif? i think mc and the elites were gonna talk and mc was gonna throw his bomb away some where else. also i read so many 2003 magazines about halo 2 and they had pics when the mc was on the moon or in some kind of desert. one more thing where did all the warthogs go like at the ATV and the jungle one , also the snow warthog. sorry to waste your time but i think these things are gonna happen in halo 3. just my thought.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  18. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

yeah sumdude, I think you have a fairly logical assessment. I also think we'll see and have access to some of those vehicles you mentioned, however, a few were canned early on.

19. chilidog

chilidog Guest

hey to the flipin retard you said maby x-box would be able to play halo 3 if it came out for x-box 2 is flipin retarted because that would mean that x-box 2 would have the same gaphics which would be something a dumb@$$ like you would think of.

20. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wow, such an intelligebt and insightful post there chilidog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.