1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo2/3 chat.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumdude

sumdude Member

thanx rockdawg, but honestly if you kno wat i think, there gonna put in flash memory, and you kno how they said that the xbox 2 was going to connect with the pc in a lot of ways, i think there gonna make sum wire where u can use yr pc hard drive for yr xbox. so you have the flash memory and the hard drive. pretty cool wouldnt be?

2. colton21

colton21 Member

I hope the controllers are wireless

3. Darkreapr

Darkreapr Regular member

sorry guys bungie quotes that feb 9 isnt really a big day in the halo universe. which really suxs.

4. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

sumdude, yeah, that would be alright with me.

5. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Hey to the guy who said im a retard shut up!

Mephillim i thought you siad personal attacks would not be tolerated!

6. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

chillidog im sorry i said shut up and thank you rockdawg for a good point thx so much..."Were all just making predicions" But chillidog next time ur about to say something unessesarily said" Swearing,personal attacks then just keep it to your self for it did quite hurt my feelings"
    but sorry for saying shut up again chillidog i hope u understand that i was just very angry at the time.

and thank you soo much rockdawg for that point again.

Hell, I thaought it over and why the hell should I be sorry? Im not.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Believe it or not I do have a life outside of AfterDawn so if you see something that needs my attention please feel free to send me a pm with a link to the thread and an explanation of what to look for.

8. NovusVir

NovusVir Guest

As far as my source tells me (he is my friend's father) the controllers will be wireless, and like the console have interchangeable face plates

9. papa_face

papa_face Regular member

Hi this is kinda off topic but so. I’ve already posted this separately but ill post it here to. I am so sick of hearing this theory, has nobody actually thought of the possibility that if they did split halo 2 in half that it may have come on either two discs or released separately on another disc at the same time. It is so obvious that halo 2 the way it is now was the intended version of halo 2. Also this picture [​IMG] I noticed that in the background you can see the large structure that was present in the metropolis level, however the mastercheif doesn’t go back to this location at anytime after the point at when the covenant ship opens the slip space hole. I think that this scene was initially from halo 2. Also the graphics (I know that this is from a cinematic) are alot better than the actual halo 2 graphics and the other cinematics that have been made by bungie, another reason to support the fact that this is halo 3.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  10. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

papa_face, even the ltd edition DVD implies that they HAD to cut it short; they had to stop b/c of time and finish what they could to get the game to press. And the Official Xbox Magazine has also indicated this (so it MUST be true - LOL). And you're correct. We're all just 'expressing' our opinions, however misleading and/or stupid any of them are. LOL

11. papa_face

papa_face Regular member

Well don’t you think that there is a possibility that Bungie could just be saying that they had to cut it short?

12. papa_face

papa_face Regular member

Just thought I'd add this in, on the mastercheifs right arm there is what appears to be an upside down number '3', this is probably just a coincidence, but it could be a secret message.

13. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

LOL

I LOVE IT! You are ONE observant person.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  14. papa_face

papa_face Regular member

15. sumdude

sumdude Member

i was just reading on a website that has forums and someone before insidebun made that comment about everything about halo 3 and xbox 2. so either insidebun doesnt kno wat the heck hes talken about or hes the same guy, but i highly dought that. maybe thats why hes not giving us any more info. ahh this reminds me of that one guy infohalo who thought he knew everything about halo3 and xbox 2

16. NewGlitch

NewGlitch Guest

ok this thread is on Halo damn it not your selves or opinions of others. Anyone play Halo 2 live?

17. evilgit

evilgit Member

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7455/Another-Xbox-2-Patent/

This article shows that a patent for XBOX2 was filed showing that basically the XBOX2 will be able to extend games' lives by linking them up with their sequels/prequels.

Since people are noticing similiarities between Halo2 and other unidentified Halo media (E3 trailer/papa face's pic) this leads me to belive Halo 3 will be able to do this - link up with Halo 2 on the XBOX2 for an interweaving storyline, which will tie up loose ends of the Halo 2 game.

18. yokoshima

yokoshima Guest

i play on xbox live... my gamertag is Swift Stealth.

i think it is a combination of the fact that they ran out of time and a making of halo 3. Bungie is owned by microsoft so theorectically they have to do whatever microsoft wants because they are not independantly run. Halo 2 graphics will look even better on Xbox 2 so i dont think the graphics engine will change but halo 2 doesn't have enough drive to make a grand conclusion. In the documentary videos Jason Jones talks a lot about writing a story for the game and how great is... no offense but i wasn't too impressed with the story myself so i dont think they had time to finish it. I believe that halo 2 was intended to be the grand conclusion however with time contraints and pressure from microsoft they didn't have enoguh time to finish. it is unrealistic to release a new "HALO 2.5" so it will be released on xbox 2 with a grand finale to the trilogy and an even more powerful multiplayer. then again i am just another dude on this forum biding my time by thinking up useless opinions for video games, a rather sad existence actually...

19. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Hey I just beat Halo 2 like just now then I came on here and i have a few questions if any of you people could awnser even would be splendid

1. Is that plant that transports Master Chief to the Covenant base part of the flood?

2. Is Cortana really captured?

3.Why do you think the Prophet of Truth escaped to Earth Would`nt he just get captured?

4. Why would Halo be a universal weapon? Would not the Covenant destroy themselves?

5. Okay are the Covenant and the humans becoming in a way allies in order to stop the flood?

6. How could Scarabs make it to Earth if they come from halo arent they too big to be carried by a Covenant ship?

7. What is the Index meant for?

I might have more questions soon . when you awnser a question then heres what to do so i can know which one youre talking about (ex.) 4. It is because...
    1. Yes it is...

(those are just examples)

20. NovusVir

NovusVir Guest

Halobox:

1.) It's not a plant. It is called Gravemind, and it is part of the flood, the leader i think.
    2.) Cortana is more stuck than captured, she cannot leave the computer system without the MC
    3.) The Prophet of Truth is going to find the arc, and he has enough arrogance to believe that he can survive
    4.) That is the whole point. They don't realize that it will kill them, they've interpreted the information as a religion, their "Great Journey"
    5.) No, not really. The Elites have sort of joined the humans because of conveinience, they were basically kicked out of the covanent. Even though they have a common enemy, the covenant hates humans far more than they fear the flood.
    6.) No, they're not too big, they probably have a special dropship for them
    7.) The index is the key to starting the halo rings, when you put it in, trouble begins.

Any more questions? Ask away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.