1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo2/3 chat.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Wow! Im proud of your vast knowlegdge of Halo!
    Thank you so much kind sir.

But I do have a few more

1. If the Elites were sort of abandoned by the Covenant then that is why they let the flood kill one of the Prophets?

2.In Halo 1 near the end Cortana accused Monitor of being a traitor. Because she nearly made Master Sergeant put the index in the slot(which would blow up the universe) and now at the end of Halo 2 Monitor is found to help out The commander, Capitan Johnson, and of course Master Sergeant. Whooh. What happened there what made a sudden friendship?

3. Monitor is the what would you say, keeper of the library is she not?

4. What is The Library`s purpose?

5.The prophets, which is the mian leader out of the three?

6. The U.S.S. is an orginazation to protect the aerospace of Earth which consist of marines from around the world. Correct?

Well thats all i got for now. But thank you again for awnsering all my questions. Thanks. HALO RULES!
    I might be back with more Q`s cuz man Halo 2 is confusing. Bye For now happy weekend!

2. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

OH HOLD YOURE HORSES! CORTANA IS CAUGHT WITH GRAVE MIND?!? NOOOOOO!!! NO THE STUPID FLOOD IS GOING TO LEARN ABOUT EARTH!!!! NO!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THOSE IDIOTS! Hey but hold on Cortana might be caught but that doesnt mean shes gonna tell Gravemind right? I mean gravemind`s only threat to Cortana is Cortana telling about the earth. Hmmm. Does anyone have any ideas? Well Im just thinking that if Cortana will just keep her yap shut then, there is not threat to her right? Because she cannot get hurt, and im sure Gravemind cannot force her to or he`ll do something with her. Hmmm. Well please somebody help me out on this one. Ill be back soon. Bye!

3. Darkreapr

Darkreapr Regular member

1 The elites didnt let the prophet die they were not able to help regret because com on its MC. Mercy was killed by the infection form and prophet couldnt care less.lol
    2 Well the monitor is just doing his job to stop the flood out break. its in his programing.
    3Yes he is well on the first halo. 2401 penitent tangit was on delta halo.
    4 possable study of the flood and the place where the index is held.
    5 We believe Truth is, but who knows maybe there are even more prophets.
    6 Ant its the UNSC petty much correct with the other part.

4. Darkreapr

Darkreapr Regular member

I dont think cortana will leak vital information to the flood. She has programing that keeps her in check so she doesnt become a traitor to the human race, or so i would think they would out in her.

5. paul19

paul19 Guest

some1 want to fight me in halo2 live....my name is Paul573...im on like everyday!!!

6. paul19

paul19 Guest

NewGlitch il play ya in live.....ill cream ya tho...lol jk

7. paul19

paul19 Guest

Rockdawg...thx but no thx...that web page didnt help...i just told me how to get them...not y ne1 would want them

plus half the time i didnt know wut the hell a crouch jump and a grenade jump is!!!

8. NovusVir

NovusVir Guest

I believe there will be another prophet, named Reconciliation, because if you notice, the covenant ship in the first game is called the Truth and Reconciliation. We have met with Truth. And as for who is in charge, i believe they had a council which governed them until Truth got power hungery. I think he will attempt to disband the council.
    I think the prophets are more spiritual leaders than politicians, but they obviously are a little of both.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2005
  9. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Hey man thanks for awnsering all of those questions.

For some reason I think there might be another Prophet called Prosperity and maybe he is extremely wise and nearly wipes out the human race and only The Master Sergeant and a few others of the UNSE. Including the Capitan Jhonson, The Commander, and maybe somehow the monitor will be betrayed by the Covenant.

10. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

...oops I mean Master Chief.

11. yokoshima

yokoshima Guest

how did u come to this conclusion?

12. yokoshima

yokoshima Guest

the elites joined with the humans because the arbitor found out the truth about the halo rings and that the prophets are misleading the covenant.

13. 0ldskool

0ldskool Member

bum thnx for the info and i really like the pics of the xbox2 and ps3 even though i keep wondering how u got them wen they still havent even released a protype. Also i think it would be a really good idea for you to share this information with other websites or create your own website with all this info

14. spartan59

spartan59 Guest

well guess what i heard and these our stupid rumors not me well they said halo3 will come out febuary this febuary or febuary 06 i no what your thinking feb.05 are you insan well you can just tell bungie that and plastatiom mago i hate you you lied to all halo fans you said that when you toss a nade hold the l button and when there right about to get to the flag let go and BOOM! it explodes but guess what your a liar.EGM rules or whas it the other way around forget it.

15. spartan59

spartan59 Guest

not feb.6 2006 sorry

16. spartan59

spartan59 Guest

you know "there are those that say this day would never come,what are they to say" thats my favorite line in halo history

17. sumdude

sumdude Member

hey maybe bungie is right. maybe there is gonna be no halo 3. bungie said halo 2 would be the last halo. but maybe there gonna make a game cooler then halo, maybe its gonna just be like halo. my point is i think the next halo 3 is gonna be called (THE ARK). But then again bungie is known for lieing. so guess we gotta wait till late 05, early 06

18. spartan59

spartan59 Guest

you gotta point but fans will be mad if "the arc" is made they want halo 3 unlees "the arc" has the chief the arbiter the sarge captain keyes miranda keyes 343 guilty spark and more

19. spartan59

spartan59 Guest

here are great ideas put on your xbox then then title screen comes up ohuhohouhohuhhohohohoohohouh new game and some other junk you start the game the begining cut seen comes up masterchief is on the arc keyes comes up what are you doing chief finishing this fight he hops in the arc fighting grunts and elites then the game starts dududududhduhdydudyd ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then the title HALO 3 comes up then on the ground you pick up the covi weapons but then the arc lands on the third halo and its swarming with grunts hunters drones and much much more then a cutseene with the prophet and a few brutes bodyguards then comes a phantom and the prohet boards the ship going to the whatever and then masterchief says get em and then pelicans fly and drop on the third halo and then elites and humans get off the pelicans and then a big war starts happening and well thats just the beggining

20. spartan59

spartan59 Guest

sorry about the grunts there neatural

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.