1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo2 modding

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by r2d205, Aug 4, 2005.

1. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

Hey can someone teel me how to use the softmod on halo2 to be able to jump really high and run at super speed,and being able to do all of that stuff because ive been on a lot of websites and they all tell me to get the PPFOMATIC downloaded on my software which i did then it told me to open up the E folder which i did but then it said to click on the Tdata. What is a Tdata and how do i get it because at this point i am really confused PLEEEZZZ!! Help Me!!!!!

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

3. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

I already have a softmod downloaded to my xbox harddrive everything is hooked up yes, but i cant figure out how to get the maps modded onto my xbox like warlock containment ect.

4. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

ftp??? u do no how to do that right? and is ur softmod installed? and soft moding ur xbox, and modding the maps of halo2 r completely different things, u no that right?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2005
  5. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

yes my soft mod is installed. And yes i know softmodding ur xbox and modding ur maps is different things wat i am trying to figure out is how to get ur modded maps. i've been on the revolution website and i have gone to guide for modded maps for splinter cell and i cant figure out where or what the tdata is, it says click the tdata after u open up the E folder on ur ftp//xbox:xbox@what my ip address is which i know. And yes i say again, my softmod is installed.

6. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

just to tell u im new at this modding and this computer crap so i need pretty much step by step instructions, i aint that smart at this.

7. chasecb

chasecb Member

@ r2d205,
    tdata is a folder in ur xbox, after ftp you open the e folder then it will say udata, tdata and a couple of other stuff. click and open tdata. there should be more folders named with numbers and letters. find the 1 that has the $c folder in it. when you find that and open it, it will have 3 more folders named with # and letters, depending on ir u bought the new maps. if u dident then there will only be 2. when you open those you will see your maps that you downloaded drag them to a folder were u can find them open the ppfomatic and in the ppfomatic open the map u want to mod and apply the ppf you dounloaded then ftp back into your xbox and overwrite the map non modded map with the modded map. make copys of the map so you can restore the normal map when ever you want.

8. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

Thank You!! Ill do it and see if it works thats all i wanted to know.

9. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

i clicked onto the E folder and opened it up in my ftp but it was empty no udata no tdata. U said it was a folder in ur xbox so do i have to download it from my xbox because their was nothing in my E folder.

10. chasecb

chasecb Member

if its not there than check in every folder until you find the tdata folder

11. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

Is there a way u can send me the modded maps?

12. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Just search on torrent sites for modded maps.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2005
  13. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

how do u download the maps here?

14. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

can u download the modded maps on this website?

15. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Yes, you can. Just search for Halo 2 on that site and you'll see some things your looking for.

16. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

ok i downloaded the maps so should i just click apply on the ppfomatic after putting the .map on the iso and the .ppf on the patch folder and how do u make copys of the map so u can change it back to normal.

17. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

When u click apply does it just automatically go to my xbox or do u have to have the softmod or evox dashboard on and transfer by the memory card??

18. zwacked

zwacked Guest

*sighs....* more ppf patches....ok once you patch the map you must encrypt it before ftping it back onto your xbox....once thats done just boot up h2 and it should all work out... and TDATA should be there "E/TDATA/4d530064" and C and U folders should be there....drop the maps there.

19. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

when i applyed it on the ppfomatic with the map and patch a screen came up and said successful now burn the cd images ont the disc or something wat does that mean??

20. nameer

nameer Member

dude i really wanna kno how 2 get my xbox modded to run fast and shit