1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo2 modding

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by r2d205, Aug 4, 2005.

1. fagsmod

fagsmod Guest

Mine is IM inV1NCEable

2. Moddings

Moddings Guest

There are tuns of websites comunities that have it were people submit there own mod... They have it were you can download them to your PC so you can transfer to your mem. card through AR.

3. Moddings

Moddings Guest

JUST GOOGLE IT!!! SEARCH... files.halomodes is a good one to search, I know if you type that in there will be a website with the same name. Which is where I get most/all of mine.

4. igotband

igotband Guest

this is r2d205 i got banned :) ya iknow it sucks but thats the reason i coldnt respawned i owned fagsmod!!!!!

5. igotband

igotband Guest

this is r2d205 i got banned :) ya iknow it sucks but thats the reason i coldnt respawned i owned fagsmod!!!!!

6. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

fagsmod

The auto update is so far impossible to hack. Annyways, halo moding is NOT CHEATING! It is changing the rulez of the game to have more fun. Not cheating. Us, halo moders hate sterio types like your self that think that moding is cheating. Moding is fun. I hope I proved my point, I have nothing more to add.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  7. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

BUDSMKER

Go to the link in my sig. It is the best halo moding site, with tons of apps.

8. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

The link changed, the new one is in my sig...

9. bunkerboi

bunkerboi Guest

hey guys i have tutorial on how to softmodd the maps and i need some help with it cuz i dont fully understand
    please help

10. bunkerboi

bunkerboi Guest

igotband since it worked for u can u help me
    PLEASE!!!!!!

11. KilinPill

KilinPill Guest

Im sry 2 soud like such a noob at modding...but i am. i need 2 know where to get the mods how 2 mod the maps and how to get them on the xbox 2 play on live. Im getting an action replay and which is the best 2 use SC,MA,or 007? PLZ HELP ME!!!!! update! im opening all my files with hex workshop and zipping not unzipping bcause my friend formor modder FromanDefcon told me not to unzip the files am i doing the right thing? ive been trying 2 mod the files 4 about 2 hours now and im getting mad every time i think ill do sumthing 2 a file sum dang error pops up! HELP!!!!!!!!!! update ive been working all day i cant get the serinity to work and it asks me to tye the name of the modded map but i dont no how 2 mod the map! I just want the mods lik run really fast jump really high all the good mods lik the spawn mods banshees on lvls lik relic or warlock or lvls u cant get it on normally plasma pistal mods BR mods invinsible elites and spartens things lik that if u no where 2 get those kinds of mods tell me plz help me PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! ok guys i figured out how 2 mod and i dont need ur help anymore thanks 4 all the help u didnt give me i keep getting u failed 2 load the map error wat do i do?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2005
  12. Gamer296

Gamer296 Member

Question I downloaded the .ppf mod halo 2 files...but where do i put them so they work?

13. Microrose

Microrose Member

i can ftp files to my xbox but i can't figure out how to ftp them to my pc

can someone help me

14. KilinPill

KilinPill Guest

wat does ftp and ppf stand 4?

15. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

FTP is file transfer protocal, and a .ppf file is a modded file you put on your xbox

16. fagsmod

fagsmod Guest

ill kick any of u puppy ass modders cheating in a video game that pretty sad!!!! faggots imma ligit 38 y cant u get your level ligit????????? fukin cheaters

17. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

OK, you're gonna be banned soon if you keep talkng like that.

18. G4ng5t4

G4ng5t4 Member

thats super

19. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

@fagsmod
    Let's watch the language.

20. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

sorry vurbal - i recognize this a-hole, he's gone.