1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo2 modding

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by r2d205, Aug 4, 2005.

1. squasher3

squasher3 Member

ok for starters r2d205 u r using a weird website lol go 2 a4h.us k and klik download and then flik through the tested mods k that's the safe option lol unless u risk getting a virus like me :D then just find some1 2 help u once u have done that i am getting my mods a really simple way i buy action replay then a m8 has some softwhare 2 send the mods 2 me as soon as i go into this chat room.

btw the tdata file is a file u need 2 go into u allso need a programme 2 rewrite the maps over the old maps i think it is called winx but i am not sure........ and dont go into matchmaking!plzzz its sooo frikin gay

2. Microrose

Microrose Member

i can ftp files to my xbox but i can't figure out how to ftp them to my pc

can someone help me plase

3. halofrk

halofrk Member

ok i got splinter cell got PPF O matic i found the halo2 map but idk how to get the patch cause i went to assasins4hire.com and went to download section looked at the mods looked foe containment ones i found em downloaded them the it doesnt do anything i looked in folders i look in a folder found a patch but it says its not valid plz tell me how to get a patch for containment into a folder so i can put the patch on PPF O MATIC

4. squasher3

squasher3 Member

to be honest m8 i havent tried ppf'ing yet but will wen i frikin get xbox sorted ill help u soon but i would recommend asking the aavh admin or go through the tutorial on their site

5. deeznuts1

deeznuts1 Member

how do you put a ppf on your xbox??

6. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

*sign* Another easily answered question that can be answered by google. Search for FTP to xbox.

7. Smurphy

Smurphy Guest

hay guys i found some ppfs from a4h but not any i realy want any u guys or girls have good spawn mods for all nine maps

8. pasquale2

pasquale2 Guest

[bold]removed[/bold]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2005
  9. Rxmaker

Rxmaker Member

Ok, I have softmodded my xbox already, and i no that i need to use the ppfomatic and ftp things but when i attempt to download the ppfomatic my comp. says that it can not open it because it cant find the program it was created from. It tells me to use 2 helpfull websites (tht arnt very helpful) or choose a program from my comp. but since i dont no if i have tht program and that i dont no what is so i cant select it from my comp if i do have the program. can n e one help me???please respond a.s.a.p

10. ghost14

ghost14 Guest

I just softmodded my xbox and now I need instructions on how to mod maps run fast ect. and how to get it on my xbox

11. zeroz

zeroz Member

ive modded my xbox propperly and made the mods using dothalo. then i save changes and fix encryption then cmr the map, then i FTP back to my xbox overwrite the map. but wen i go to play the map it loads then the map pops up and the screen goes black... wat have i done wrong and how do i do it propperly

12. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

To ZEROZ: What exactly did you change in dothalo? I know a lot about what offset swaps cause the crashing or "black screen hanging". Just post back with the changes you made or what you want to do and I can guide you thru a couple ways to achieve it. Hope this will help!
    [​IMG]

13. zeroz

zeroz Member

ok, first i made the pp shoot the gate on containment. i made the hog fly and run fast and jump high. to shoot the bridge i clicked on the weap tag and opened pp then in despendinces window i changded it to blue base gate. plz reply

14. zeroz

zeroz Member

ps i can run fast and jump high but thats all i can do, if i add summin to the map it goes black and i have to put the original map back on then modded it again

15. zeroz

zeroz Member

does anyone no y this happens