1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Unreal55, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Unreal55

Unreal55 Member

YOU CAN NEVER GET TIRED OF HALO GAMES JUST PLAY THEM ONLINE OR SYSTEM LINK

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Yes you can, i played it about 3/4 of the way through and i just lost interest.
    System link is great if you like running around shooting other people for hours on end. But that gets old even quicker than the single player mode.

3. Unreal55

Unreal55 Member

I like it alot i think its the best online but i never tried system link. You have any suggestions of anygood games

4. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

I gotta admit, it gets a tad bit boring on sp or mp after a while, but hey, i havent got XBL yet and that'll open up a whole new world for me, cant wait till then.

How come underneath your name it says Afterdawn Addict?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2006
  5. HaRvy

HaRvy Guest

HALO 2 is a good game but its easy to finish the game in about 2 or 3 days but the multi player is very good

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2006
  6. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

I can complete it in like 3 to 5 hours

7. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

get it online and you'll soon lose interest because of all the cheaters you come up against!!

8. eperez1

eperez1 Guest

Halo 2 have to be the best online game. I do have a 360 but I still find myself playing halo 2 online because of the challege.

9. Unreal55

Unreal55 Member

shinister what kind of cheat do the people online use on you when you are playing HALO 2 online.

10. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

Things like super speed, high jumping, auto aiming, unlimited ammo and invisibility. By the way, these are generally known as Mods

11. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

yeah they do what i do they patch maps and are totaly invincible with host I LOVE IT!

12. twister07

twister07 Guest

even though I dont have a mod chip it is still a game you can never get tired of online or just to play campain with your buddies in co-op