1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happy christmas

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fintannl, Dec 25, 2012.

1. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

best wishes to all members. have a great festive season and see you all back here in the new year. this year has seen few changes with the starview system not getting much support or appreciation from forum members. And there would seem to be good reason as starview would seem to be a bunch of con artists. The kryptview system continues to get support as the cable system of choice even though it does seem to have its good days and bad days. the satellite scene is still functioning well, however some channels such as boxnation or sky sports formula 1 require tthe server to be running oscam for these channels to open.

on a christmas note i found ou this week that you can track santa's position on the internet http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html for those of you with kids of that age :).

and finally a tame joke that i heard this week that I kinda liked. Baby balloon decides he wants to sleep between his mum and dad one night. But he wouldn't fit. So baby balloon let a bit of air our of daddy balloon but he still didn't fit. So baby balloon let a bit of air out of mama balloon but he still didn't fit. So baby balloon let a bit of air out of himself and all was good. He fit perfectly. Next morning baby balloon woke up to find daddy balloon floating above him. Daddy balloon says 'Son, you've let your mother down, you've let me down and worst of all you've let yourself down.

Happy christmas and a very good new year to all :)

2. Alfa33Man

Alfa33Man Member

Many Happy Returns to you and Yours Fintannl.

And thanks for all the help in the past.