1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hard drive modded to 250gb but...

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by brando151, Nov 29, 2007.

1. brando151

brando151 Member

i just modded my hard drive and are installing games onto it so.. how do you do it? iv got dvd2xbox and when it saids enable G: i cant? need help

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Read my 'HDD Upgrade tutorial'!

3. brando151

brando151 Member

iv read it all the way through and done everything that it sais just seamed to get 2 F:/ one with F:/games & the other F:/
    They both have 125gb in them so when i fill up the games one with games how do i go about accessing the other for the additonal 125gb?

4. brando151

brando151 Member

i just noticed somthing the two f:/ are the same and it only had half my hard drive space in it so wheres the other half? id be on G:/ so how do i get G:/ formated iv gone through unleashx and didnt work

5. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

If you formatted the drive G:\, it must be there! Where are you reading the information that tells you about your drive capacity!?

6. brando151

brando151 Member

i was reading it off the evox screen but i did some playing arond with AID installer and i formated it that way and took the disk out rebooted xbox to evo screen and fabulous its their so you should prob include that into your tutorial cheers thanks for all the help