1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard drive recovery

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by ZippyDSM, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Ok so my abit av8 went banzai last night and took out my IDE HDD's seems to have corrupted the partition/boot tables I have used my windows HD as a test drive since I have a 3 day back up of it on my 1 and only stat drive,I have had no luck getting it to work and yes the HD works just the partition info is screwed up and I am at a loss to how to fix the 100GB archive HD ;_;

I need help and a program that works,for now I have moved on to using a program to jsut get the files off the windows HD as a test haven't had anything to work yet but.....ggaaaaa I NEEDS HELP! X_X

2. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

active undelete and recovery my files say theres alot of mft errors ,they can find files but the names and such are screwed over.
    I have did alot of mbr/bootfix/partition table fixing on ths one so that might have pushed the data beyond recovery my archive HD the one I dont want to lose data on might still be salavageable...but...I dunno...

wait active undelete has found files with files name intact YAY...this is the windows HD tho.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007