1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry And Tonto

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by greylady, Mar 6, 2006.

1. greylady

greylady Member

Looking for english version of DVD cover for Harry And Tonto

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

3. greylady

greylady Member

I'm really new at this sort of thing and I can't figure out how to print this cover. I really appreciate you finding it for me. Hopefully it is the front and back of the cover. Could you possibly send this to my email address hplusten@bellsouth.net. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much. Norma

4. ireland

ireland Active member

right click on the pix and save it to your desk-top..

next time use a google search,as this is the second time ye asked for us to look for a pix for you.

and remove your e-mail address from your post as its against the rules to post ye e-mail to a thread on this site..

the rules of the site
    click here
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

rule 10..
    10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  5. greylady

greylady Member

So sorry. I shouldn't be using this site since I seem to be so dumb. Thanks for the advise and I won't be adding anything else.

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Been dumb is in the eye of the beholder or is that beauty.Anyway all you really need to do is google for it.Thats where i found it.You dont need to sulk , this can be a fun place where the pursuit of knowledge benefits all

thats entirely your choice not ours...................