1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone ever had this problem with their Nero 7?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by VMathis, Apr 4, 2007.

1. VMathis

VMathis Member

Whenever I go to sites like "LimeWire Pro" and download a movie everything works out fine. Then I try to use my Nero 7 Ultra Edition to burn the movie onto a DVD to play in my DVD player and here's the problem I've been having. Some of the movies I must admit comes out great and there's no problem what so ever, However some of my movies when I view them before burning would come out with a great picture quility but without sound. Others come out with great picture quility however the movie seems to be on some kind of sound delay. (Meaning the sound doesn't match up or better yet the sound is ahead or behind the actual scene of the movie.) Is this normal or is it something with the Nero program I just purchase and if so What can I do to fix this problem for future downloads? Thanks.

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

This is a common problem, especially when converting AVI files to DVD, if you find a solution then we'll be happy to receive it...at this stage I personally dont know how to rectify it.