1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has someone blocked my phone?

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by josbusby, May 15, 2005.

1. josbusby

josbusby Member

i've recently blocked my sim. i'm not sure why, i have used the same PIN for 3 years and i know for a fact i typed it perfectly. my problem is i need to unblock my sim and get a PUK code. when phoning orange customer services first i put in my mobile number but then i need a four digit code. now i think thats the sim activation code i got originally but i have lost it. is there any solution. i've only just bought new credit.and i need a puk code

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

take a look on your sim card alot of t-mobile phones and other carriers use sim cards the number will be printed in black in little print on the card that is your card number but if you do not have this on your card then you are basicly screwed unless you go back to your cell phone company and tell them what happend and that may get you arrested because you are not suppose to modifie the sim card or reprogram it in any way

but if you sim card has it printed on the card then you will be ok

3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

ok i found out about your sim problem for you listen up

you need the last four digits of your cell phone number that is the number you need that is your four character pin to access your phones service but if they have disconnected you phone it probly won't do any good..