Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bruzer2u, Apr 8, 2008.
good to know scOuser I am now officially a fan.
thanks man !!
Good man but lets keep the codes to one or maybe two pages as that is what the confusion seems to be. Happy viewing
when i press menue and yellow button nothing happens help please
im in s yorks
Welcome to Afterdawn
What box do you have?
eurovox max 2006 i think
1. Press Menu, press OK on language settings.
2. Press 1968 TWICE on your remote.
3. Key screen will open, use the < or > button on remote to get to Nagravision screen if it is not visible.
4. Press OK on Telepest.Go down to key data field and enter codes for line 00 first. Use < or > arrows on remote to change numbers/letters.
5. When done press blue button to save and exit.
6. Now scroll down to second N** line and press OK.
7. Do same as above and change key data field for line 01.
8. Press blue button to save and exit.
9. Exit out all the way to view channels.
provider code 5A 01
key 00 = be 62 64 fb c3 2c 73 f6
key 01 = d8 9b e6 5e 3a 0c 45 ae
worked for me... 11.50pm 8/4/08, Eurovox max V 2008, V****n media (ex-telepest), UK west midlands area..
Thanks sc0user, karljd & everyone else who helped me get my Sky Sports back ;0)
there is no telepest icon
No problem. The problem is the codes been posted all over the forum, enjoy your night
Are you on the page thats says Nagravision it should say provider 5A 01.
sc0user is it possible to recommend me the right cable ill need to flash a eurovox max 2008 to a pc with no com but usb2 instead (would push to pci if need be but limited space). I take it id need the null modem plus the usb converter ? Any links welcome
May as well ask now as i guess this the flash is inevitable.
Ok m8 no worries, have found this one and it looks what i need. Dunno about postage but should come to around the £15 mark.
SCOUSER YOU ARE THE MAN THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH A FIRST TIMER.WORKS GREAT
Fleabay have loads for only a few quid.
Youre welcome now you are a second timer
Yes m8 just looking now actually. Bit concerned about the quality but for £3 the cheapest i can see i guess its worth a shot
Edit: damn they are all male RS232 lol !
Quality doesnt matter in this case
Hang on a minute... the box has a male RS232... every ebay item has usb to MALE RS232.
My old nan said to me once '2 males dont go together'.
How the hell lol ??
Yep but you use it in conjunction with the null modem cable which is female to female
Separate names with a comma.