1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have a digivox, but losing N*L

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by bouli, Sep 25, 2007.

1. bouli

bouli Member

Hi, I currently have a Digivox and it works fine, but my aul lad is changing from ntl to sky and there doesn't seem to be a setting for this on the box. Do I need to get a different type of box? (a dreambox)

Is it the same setup, as the digivox or is it completely different?

Any help is much apprecieated!

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

No box will work with Sly except their own.

3. bouli

bouli Member

nooooooooo!!!

4. dc69

dc69 Regular member

theres a splitter box on the wall of yer gaf,probably up by the gutter on the roof,with a few cables coming out.youll know its for the tv when you look at it,its quite obvious
    when he stoppes paying for ntl they probably wont disconnect it for ages ,so you can still use your box.when (eventually) they do disconnect it,just hop up on the ladder and reconnect it.

alternatively it will be under a manhole type cover on your road,it will say cablelink or ntl or virin etc on it,they may disconnect it there,all of the wires have house numbers on it,so you will know which one is yours,same story as above

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007