1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have FLASH but can't watch videos on NHL.com ??

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by euro2069, Nov 13, 2009.

1. euro2069

euro2069 Member

Guys im really getting frustrated because i can not watch any of the NHL vidoes on NHL.com...i have the latest flash plugin and all i do is get a black screen no matter which video i click on, im running vista. Please help!

Thanks

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

the videos might not be in flash format.

3. euro2069

euro2069 Member

They are in flash format 100% because it works on my brothers computer, and it even worked on mine before. If i right click on the black screen it says "about flash" and settings for flash...so it is flash, i just dont understand why i cant see the videos.

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i tried playing a game that requires flash player in mozilla firefox and it wouldnt open.tryed with internet explorer and it opened fine.maybe its your internet browser maybe flash isnt opening.have a look at your brothers settings and have a look at your settings and make yours the same as your brothers.

5. euro2069

euro2069 Member

il check his but i also tried explorer and it did not work

6. ryan1414

ryan1414 Member

go into IE and click on tools, options, advanced, then click on 'reset web settings' and then restart your pc. still not working then go to adobe flash website and reinstall flash.

7. staggeros

staggeros Member

Such issues can result when the HOSTS file blocks the advertising that resides on the redirect within the video. . To see if such is the problem, close your browser temporarily, then disable your advertising blocker or visit the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc folder, then rename the HOSTS file to HOSTS.txt.. Now open your browser again and see if the problem is fixed.