1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have ipod nano won it on gratis.com and just gettin the new ipod video try it peeps

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by djspectra, Oct 17, 2005.

1. djspectra

djspectra Guest

i wasnt suppose to post this sorry guys laters ask anything about ipod though ill be as good to give you an answer posted the free ipod thing with gratis network which worked just fine with me just wanted to let everyone know if you want to know how to really get it ask me k lataz

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

make some sense.....

AND WE DONT NEED FREE IPODS!

3. djspectra

djspectra Guest

no need for rude comments just because from what i see here your the so called know it all about ipods please, you have got to be kiding me lol, come on anyone with some descent computer background would know how to use it and mess around with it, in other words there was no need for your rude comment yea i know i didnt make sense but i did post this thing up in the middle of the nite had nothing else to do so beat it bro.

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

sorry if i didn't have the sixth sense that tells me that it's midnight where you are. you would have got the same answer from most of the other people around here who are pissed of with the talk of free ipods.

so, just to clarify....'WE DONT NEED FREE IPODS!!'

i don't see you helping anyone apart from posting useless spam....

if you want to stay in this forum, you had better start helping out istead of whineing and feeling sorry for yourself....

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  5. djspectra

djspectra Guest

never felt sorry for myself alright as for that i read the forum rules after wards thats why i just wrote wutever in the forum but trust me i have helped many on how to backup there ps2 games and xbox games so dont even trip alright laters, im pretty sure not everyone read the forum rules the first time around alright

6. karelj

karelj Member

If you really want to be taken seriously, you need to adjust your attitude and to stop posting like a juvenile. Your manner, grammar and spelling is ludicrous.

you have got to be kiding me lol, come on anyone with some descent computer background would know how to use it and mess around with it, in other words there was no need for your rude comment yea i know i didnt make sense but i did post this thing up in the middle of the nite had nothing else to do so beat it bro.

If anyone was rude it was you. I think it's safe to say that you are on borrowed time as far as your stay in these forums.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2005
  7. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

how many referrals do u need for an ipod video and what do the people I referr have to do? How will Gratis know they signed up?

Thanx

8. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member