1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having an issue loading a game, could use some help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Rogue_77, May 3, 2005.

1. Rogue_77

Rogue_77 Member

I'm having an issue with a some games I bought. They can load fine on my 1 xbox but when I try loading it up on my 2nd xbox, it would freeze during the loadup, I thought it was trying to load but when I returned to it 10 min. later, still at the same screen. Since then, I've modded that system and even went as far as swapping the dvd drive (Swapped a Thompson for a Samsung drive) and same problems occuring. Any suggestion on why this is happening?

2. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Hi Rogue, are you using HDloader or Dvd2xbox to transfer games the HDD?? If you are using Dvd2Xbox you might need to update it to the latest version because there have been alot of bug fixes from earlier releases. Also, clean you cache folder as it could also be the cause of the problem. If your using an older version of Dvd2Xbox upgrade it and let me know if your still having issues?? Take care

3. Rogue_77

Rogue_77 Member

Honestly, I didn't even try transferring it to the HDD. I was trying to run off disc on both the original dash and the Slayer dash. Where is the cache folder? I'm still really new to the mod/backup that I'm still reading up to backing up my games.

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

the cache folder is located on the E partition