1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems making trailers DVD with Nero

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by greighn, Dec 30, 2004.

1. greighn

greighn Member

I am using the Nero 6 Ultra full version, NeroVision Express 3 along with DVD Shrink to clip some scenes from my favorite flicks and compile them onto one DVD to use to showcase my theater. However, I keep running into a problem where the NeroVision Express program stops processing when doing an export of the video stream. It runs for about the first 8-10 seconds of the stream and then does nothing. Using Windows task manager, it says it's running but it consumes no CPU and the time counter for the stream doesn't change. The only thing I can do is to click on abort and then I have to do a "end program" or it won't go away. I have tried different options when exporting (high quality, standard quality, etc.) with no effect. If I strip the project down to one clip and some simple titles, it finishes. But what good is that!

I'm using the export function to eliminate the DVD burner as a problem. I have successfully burned some DVDs using Nero.

I am able to compile some home videos I made and they work fine. Is there any incompatibility with DVD Shrink and Nero? Has anyone else had a problem like this? I've sent a ticket to the Nero folks but have yet to hear back.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gary.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  2. greighn

greighn Member

Bump?

Anyone using Nero Ultra 6 and NeroVision Express 3?

-Gary.