1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having problems on pages with internet explorer

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by hondasgod, May 23, 2007.

1. hondasgod

hondasgod Member

hello,
    Im going to start this off by saying i just got windows vista if that is going to help u figure out my problem any. Well like a lot of ppl out there im a myspace whore lol. i cant help it im addicted to it. Well my profile information is a little outdated and i wanted to change it. Well when i go to change it then it takes me to a page where it shows up one of those boxes with a bunch of letters and numbers that i have to type in for so called "security" purposes. well for some reason now that i got this new computer it does not show up. I mean i can get on an older computer and the verification code shows up fine. I just get an box with a little red x inside of it now. I know your thinkin well why dont u talk to myspace about it. its not their problem. it happens to other webpages as well. Its mking me mad because i cannot do a lot of stuff now. does anyone know what program makes those little number/letter pictures show up and how i can make that work again? thanks a lot to anyone who can help me out.

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

you could try using firefox.i have never had any problems with it. it should load up the page

3. hondasgod

hondasgod Member

well i think im missing a plug in and i cannot find out what it is. like those little boxes with verification codes for security or w/e that have a bunch of letters and numbers in them that u can barely see what they are dont show up. just a little box with an x shows up. ive tried every browser.