1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having problems running stalker

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Azrea1, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Azrea1

Azrea1 Regular member

i installed stalker the other day assumeing my pc would run it high detil without a problem, but when i booted up the game and started to play it would freeze in certin parts for a few seconds and all the time its seemed to get really low FPS to the point where it hurt my eyes. ive also notice some artificating lately in WoW, should i consider upgrading my pc? my specs atm are (i kno there in my sig) p4 2.93 533fsb supermicro server mobo, ddr pc3200 2gig, sata HDD, and a 7900gt o/ced. i cant really see why this has a probelm running stalker other then the cpu maybe. i guess ill to try to upgrade my video drivers and see if that helps. should i consider upgradeing my cpu to a 3.4? or would that even make a noticeable difference

2. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

what does the 2 games want for computer specs? the fact you are getting some artificating in wow means the problem is most likely with the videocard. unoverclock the card to see what happens.

3. Azrea1

Azrea1 Regular member

will do, but do u think this also might be a issue with the video drivers?

4. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

try both updating & back dating the video driver to see what happens