1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having proiblems ripping from DVDD then using Shrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bcnn, May 1, 2005.

1. bcnn

bcnn Member

I just bought a movie, and was trying to archive it, when I used Shrink first it said copy right protected, so I used the search file and found somthing by "Scuba Pete" which gave me a step by step how to use DVDD to rip then to use Shrink to get it to size for archiving.

IT worked on the ripping but when I went back and made a file for the movie to be placed into VIDEO_TS I got this message when I tried to have shrink find it :[bold]Failed to open file C:\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO[[/bold] then it states: can not find file.

any help on this is greatly apreciated.(sp)

2. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

3. bcnn

bcnn Member

Hmmm, are you trying to say make a f drive instead? if not I don'r know what an F file is to read it.

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

There is a program called IFOEdit that might help you out. In this program click open, find the first IFO file in your VIDEO_TS folder, then click Get VTS Sectors I think it is....Make sure you tell it to save changes in same location. That should fix any problems you might have with your IFO files.

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  5. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

When you use decrypter in the mode tab when you click on it file f drops down along with iso click file f to rip your movie to the harddrive then shrink will recognize it. try this guise if you have problems. http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/reccomended.html Good luck!! ---zen-->

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Your ripped file ... Is it one large file (an ISO) or many files in a folder (a video_ts folder)?