1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble backing up some new movies

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by btrube, Feb 13, 2007.

1. btrube

btrube Guest

Im fairly new at this but have backed up a few movies using dvd shrink but tried to back up Open Season for my kids to take to there moms house and i keep getting this message from shrink: DVD shrink encountered an error and cannot continue programming error - exception occured incorrect function i also tryed using dvd decrypter but from what i could tell it wouldnt work because its a dual layer dvd. If anyone can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it!

2. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are great tools for your back-up inventory, but unfortunately they haven't been updated in years. For the newer movies with the latest encryptions, you need tools that are constantly upgraded. Try using DVDFab Decrypter (a freeware) to rip, then use DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter. Better yet if you want a great combination, buy AnyDVD and CloneDVD. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  3. mrcamo

mrcamo Guest

4. carlvo

carlvo Regular member

@btrube, I would definately use AnyDVD or DVDFab Decrypter, then use Shrink.

5. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

AnyDvD/CloneDvD2 hands down best program out there right now

very many/fast updates, they are on top of everything............

my opinion as i am a very proud owner of almost all of their
    programs .......haven't looked back...........

gday

everyone has their own opinion this is mine..........