1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble connecting Phone Via USB

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by OStowe, Jun 24, 2007.

1. OStowe

OStowe Member

So I searched the forums for a topic on this, but I couldn't find one...in any case, I simply cannot get any program to recognize that my phone (Verizon Motorola Razr V3M) is connected. I've gathered from reading up and trying a number of things that Verizon software is notoriously stingy with what it allows you to do.

In any case, With P2k commander it recognizes the connection, then almost immediately says the phone is disconnected. With other programs the connection isn't recognized at all. The only think I can think of is that there's a problem with the cable...but even that doesn't make much sense. The cable I'm using came with a digital camera. Any ideas? Thanks for the help.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  2. OStowe

OStowe Member

nevermind folks, I seem to have solved my own problem. It was apparently a driver problem. I just had to download the driver installer listed on hacktherazr.com. Ahhh, the value of following instructions....silly me.

3. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Thanks for reading the guides and following them, you are indeed a bright spot in this abysmal forum.