1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HBO GO Zoomed In - Can't Solve

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Mike_Square, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike_Square

Mike_Square Newbie

Hi everybody. I recently purchased an A95X PRO Android TV Box as a cheap cord cutting solution. Of course, you get what you pay for, but after a few weeks of use, this box has worked just fine for my needs...with one unfortunate exception: HBO GO.

I downloaded and installed the HBO GO app from the Google Play store. The app opens, I can log in, I can play content. However, the picture is zoomed in to a ridiculous degree, to the point where only about 1/4 of what I should be seeing is actually visible.

This problem persists regardless of which display (PC, 4K TV, small bedroom TV, etc.) I connect the box to. I've tried every display setting this box has to offer (of which there are very few, and none affect the "zoom" problem), and I have tried also uninstalling and reinstalling from Aptoide, but that didn't help either.

If anyone, anywhere can offer any help, that would be amazing. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.