1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD-Dvd 'N' Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by helpme911, Feb 18, 2007.

1. helpme911

helpme911 Member

Can somebody help me? I wanted to know what software do I need to have to burn HD-Dvd and Blu-Ray Disc I have Xbox360 and PS3 Console. Can someone please help me on what software do I need and instruction(forums) on how to burn into disc.

2. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

There is no burning of HD-DVD. There aren't even any writers out yet.

I know Nero supports Blu-Ray, but how well is another question entirely. Perhaps someone here can help, but also check the Doom9.org forums.

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

Burners are coming out, but its gonning for 800-1500 bucks....

4. SuperXP

SuperXP Guest

There are several software companies supporting HD-DVD & Blu-Ray playback like WinDVD Platinum 8, Nero 7 Ultra, PowerDVD 7 - HD DVD etc. w/ AnyDVD HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Edition.

You can also use the X-Box 360 HD-DVD player to hook up to your PC. Now I don't know of any burners coming anytime soon, but I did hear that you can burn a HD-DVD & Blu-Ray disks with just a player, but must save it as an image file. Then later on you can burn it onto a HD-disk.

You can also burn these HD image files to a Dual Layer 8.5GB DVD with the right software.