1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD TV or Analog TV.....

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by charrell, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charrell

charrell Member

Hey everyone Charrell From Rochester,New York;
    I work for a Phone Company in my area that has done waht Time warner has done by doing the all in one.(satallite tv,Telephone,internet).So i had a customer of mine that i was trying to upsell to the all in one service(he had not decided to do all in one with Time warner yet)so it should have been a sinch to make the sale.
    But alas my customer had one question and one alone that would be the deciding factor before he decided to make the decision with my company or atime Warner's.

He wanted to know about (HD).My Customer wants to know or have an understanding,if the Television Studios and the Television Manufactures are doing this push for HD and he has already gone out and boughtyour standard or i should say bargain everyday 20-32 inch analog TV will this change force a senior Citizen to go out and blow his pention on a TV that he will have to higher someone to put together and change chanels?(basically in a nutshell is HD something that he will have to worry about in his lifetime)?

So i decided to to come to the group that has always been able to shed light on many of my questions in record time.
    So any links that you guys may have or be aware so that i can share this information with him and put his mind at ease so that come Monday i might be able to close this sale..(not really worried about the sale just about having the correct information to provided to him..Thanks everyone in advance..

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

multipost closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.