1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDDloader iso creation

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kratam04, Mar 28, 2005.

1. kratam04

kratam04 Member

A month ago i loaded second sight to my xbox using HDDloader with Slayers Evox. I then used flashfxp to take the game file onto my computer and then use qwix 1.01 to create an xiso of the second sight file from my xbox. I burnt a copy from an older version of nero. This all worked fine and i had a backup copy of second sight. I also did the same for riddick copied it to my computer and left it for about 6months. Now i try to use the same method on riddick and it does not work. I am using the newer version of nero 6.6.0.6, one thing about this though it does'nt say that its finalising the disk even though it tell nero to finalise the DVD+R. Could it also be the media. Im using Verbatim DVD+R? please could anyone shed any light on this?
    Thanks

2. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Use DVD Decrypter to burn the ISO, see if it happens again.

3. kratam04

kratam04 Member

ive used dvd decryptor, alcohol 120, reocord now didn't work though.
    My brother too the file to his computer, created and iso and it worked fine on his computer. Thing is though though there doesnt seem to be anything on the disc even though i can see the burn track on it.